Search results

1. GiuseppeIII3

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

This looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for it to be released! In the meantime i'll see if I can find any other issues/bugs/suggestions! :)  
  2. GiuseppeIII3

GiuseppeIII's Resources

Update, added some new icons for the various types of halos.  Also a suggestion: if you are using the halos with the extended generator make them their own category the goes above everything else. This makes it so you can use the halos with all the accessory's!  :D
  3. GiuseppeIII3

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

@Schlangan Thanks for the quick and incredibly helpful replies and for the amazing generator. I greatly anticipate your next update  :D
  4. GiuseppeIII3

Yeah, that's what was weird. It needed it for the importation, but when i accidentally forgot to change the female file names, they went in perfectly. (some of these weren't even numbers but words!) Yeah, that's exactly what I meant!. Mainly be able to ctrl and ctrl + shift click on items...
  5. GiuseppeIII3

Hey, when i try to import resources, the program runs to importing... TV\Male\ and then gets the error Index was outside the bounds of the array. Would you know what is causing this or how to fix this? Details for Error Code:     Reveal hidden contents I all ready have set...
  6. GiuseppeIII3

GiuseppeIII's Resources

Hey, I have created some variation pieces for the 'RPG Maker Freebies' generator files located in: \Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\RPG Maker Freebies\RPG Maker MV Free Resources\Graphics\Generator Parts and \Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\RPG Maker...
  7. GiuseppeIII3

Hey, when i try to import resources, the program runs to importing... TV\Male\ and then gets the error Index was outside the bounds of the array. Would you know what is causing this or how to fix this? Details for Error Code:  I all ready have set the program to run with administrator...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes