Search results

1. Frozen_Phoenix

Front view vs Side view battle system

Which system you prefer and why? As a player I prefer the side view one if there are good animations, as it's more visually appealing. But if I were to make a game I would use front view unless I had someone to make all the cool animations for me. Also if the battles are more about number...
  2. Frozen_Phoenix

Full Item and Skill Descriptions

This script will let you add a full description to items and skills. Press shift to open/close the full description window.   Use the tag <fdesc:> in the item/skill notebox to do so. Use \n to jump a line.   You can use the same codes you can in the message window: ...
  3. Frozen_Phoenix

Ultimate Stat Distribution Script Updated 1.2

Actors will gain stat points whenever they level up or when you want to give them via script call: $gameActors[id].gainStats(amount) Those points can be used to increase the actor's stats via a custom scene. To call the scene use the call: SceneManager.sceneDistribution(actor)...
  4. Frozen_Phoenix

Custom Stat Growth

Allows the use of custom formulas to determine stat growth.    Example: <hpg: a.atk + a.def> Increases max hp by attack plus defense on level up.     Download: http://www.mediafire.com/view/86l8d91jdsujtn7/CustomStatGrowth.js
  5. Frozen_Phoenix

Custom State Damage

Hey guys, I made a script that let you use notetags to determine the damage/regen done by a state (instead of being always a percentage of the target's max hp/mp/tp).   Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nj5x5r6wjq4of42/CustomStateDamage.js (fixed state removal bug & save bug)   Guide on...
  6. Frozen_Phoenix

Erik and the 69 crystals

Plot A thousand years ago an evil mage called Drakiyth summoned a powerful demon, Balrog, to attempt world domination, he almost succeed, but his devious plans got spoiled by a brave hero called Arthur, who used his trusty sword, Excalibur, to banish the demon and kill Drakiyth. Arthur died...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ