Search results

1. Daena Grey

Well, that sucks if you're only using the Player's Handbook... All of the Supplemental Material...

Well, that sucks if you're only using the Player's Handbook... All of the Supplemental Material is great, especially Xanathar's Guide to Everything. (I might be overusing it in my campaign, but screw the rules, I have Xanathar. X'D...) All I can suggest then is, do what feels natural to you...
  2. Daena Grey

College of Swords Bards are a thing. X'D... If you want to be Non-Traditional, Variant Human...

College of Swords Bards are a thing. X'D... If you want to be Non-Traditional, Variant Human Sorcerer/Wizard with Weapon Master and Martial Weapons. It's everything but traditional.
  3. Daena Grey

More of a Chaotic Neutral myself, doing whatever I feel like when I feel like it...

More of a Chaotic Neutral myself, doing whatever I feel like when I feel like it. (#FREEDOOOOOM!) That, when I'm a Player. Shouldn't be talking as I'm playing a Chaotic Evil Character in an RPG I don't know the name of in English, but from the Cannoli Language it translates to "Souls&Blood"...
  4. Daena Grey

Why not a Goblin Bard? -nosebleed-

Why not a Goblin Bard? -nosebleed-
  5. Daena Grey

Having one of your players go full Evil Edgelord in a D&D Campaign is just fantastic when they...

Having one of your players go full Evil Edgelord in a D&D Campaign is just fantastic when they get along with evil entities... AKA You, DM.
  6. Daena Grey

8 days until my light goes much, much farther away. Feeling just like a Serial Murderer trying...

8 days until my light goes much, much farther away. Feeling just like a Serial Murderer trying to kill the greatest Pacifist.
  7. Daena Grey

Could be I'm developing one and I'm re-discovering the "Simple works best" motto. It's pretty...

Could be I'm developing one and I'm re-discovering the "Simple works best" motto. It's pretty interesting an effect to be subjected to.
  8. Daena Grey

Couldn't believe I'd fall for a Simple Game's looks. Color me surprised, then slap me in the...

Couldn't believe I'd fall for a Simple Game's looks. Color me surprised, then slap me in the face. And call me a Dragonite.
  9. Daena Grey

Non-Combat Menu

@mjshi I figured there is a reason it is required... I kept double-checking the entire code out of paranoia just in case I made the most wrong of assumptions. As for a Layout, without actually hindering the original purpose of the Menu, I'd go back to the following I kinda have to quote as it's...
  10. Daena Grey

Non-Combat Menu

@mjshi I've already seen how minimalistic it is through playtesting, that being said, how I originally envisioned those to be working together was a simple call to a scene at the start, then I later realised this would be quite the vexing/Impossible(?) thing to pull off as the scene in question...
  11. Daena Grey

Returning with Upgrades. Been there, done that.

Returning with Upgrades. Been there, done that.
  12. Daena Grey

Non-Combat Menu

Greetings! First off, let me say that this Plugin for MV is everything I needed since I have been thinking to devote my time to a brand new Project... Which I got RPG Maker MV for. And I chose to do a Non-Combat Game. Perfect, no? Hail the Master Script/Plugin Lists! Now, on to the reason I am...
  13. Daena Grey

Epicness in Bossfights: When one isn't enough.

Unfortunately, Yes I do need it-For it is actually the Final Boss Fight I am trying to make. And besides-I am of the mindset that recent games have been too "Soft" on Gamers. I have built the entire game around the concept of "Challenge", literally testing every single brain cell you possess...
  14. Daena Grey

I was thinking to do that, but that would leave me mildly unsatisfied. Especially considering I'm using Vlue's Basic HP Bars. But the switch between fights is supposed to be more erratic, unpredictable-And in one of the two fights, the enemies will keep "Respawning", wherein-Much like the...
  15. Daena Grey

Seeing as the Event System Support Thread is either down or I somehow do not possess the permissions to reply, I am forced to post this here. And it is more than pertinent to what I am doing as I am just about on it-The problem at hand is much more complex than You could expect. What I am...
  16. Daena Grey

Common Event + Save = WRYYYYY

Right before the script calls the Save Process. Third line of the method definition. I might've oopsed with calling the Common Event, But I can find a Workaround. Still on it! Thank you very much for pointing out where I should concentrate my efforts. Weeee! Edit: I did oops with calling the...
  17. Daena Grey

I will investigate right away, be riiiiight back. Edit: It does not appear to be working. Hrmmmmm... I have tried multiple times and even on fresh starts, but noperinos, it will not work as intended. Not getting any errors though. Hrmmmm...
  18. Daena Grey

That is... Exactly my problem. Adding a Line, that is understandably easy. I have no clue where, though. That is what gets me...
  19. Daena Grey

I will be very very swift. After having spent quite a bit of time bringing my project up to completion-I have noticed that there is one nifty addition I could implement. Thanks to Vlue's Advanced Game Time script, and Yanfly's Save Engine, I thought that I could PERHAPS display, on the Save...
  20. Daena Grey

How to Waste 400,000 Gold on RPG Maker: Buy so many crafting materials which you don't need.

How to Waste 400,000 Gold on RPG Maker: Buy so many crafting materials which you don't need.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ