Search results

1. TheKingOfRats

New weapon sheets

hey everyone i'm trying to add new weapon sheets to the game, specifically the ones from "TrueClash's Armory" and i'm rather lost I've seen people say you need a plugin and others saying you don't, i know its not as simple as a sprite sheet, so any form of help would be appreciated, i really...
  2. TheKingOfRats

No picture graphics

Ok cheers man, sorry for my stupidity, you've saved my ass twice now
  3. TheKingOfRats

No picture graphics

Hello everyone, i have recently started using XP and i cant seem to add a picture graphic for dialogue events, i have looked up videos of people doing it and when they do "Show picture->picture graphic" they have a large list of pictures that they claim came with the game, however when i check...
  4. TheKingOfRats

White backgrounds

Cheers man, ill be sure to get gimp so i can set it up the correct way
  5. TheKingOfRats

White backgrounds

Ok thank you very much for the help, and ill look into photoshop or gimp, once again you have my thanks
  6. TheKingOfRats

White backgrounds

Hey eveyone im having some trouble resizing an image to fit the "face" image box as whenever i do the transparent background gets removed and replaced with a white one. Its odd because i found the file on this site and couldnt find who made it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ