Search results

1. Arthur França

RMMV [RSW] Worthy Stories - DEMO

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8k8br4xaha8bnv8/Worthy_Stories.rar Synopsis Vastar is a land full of stories: Great Heroes, Abominable Villains, Brave Adventurers, Honorable Kings, Legendary Warriors… Well let’s say there are several ways to make your story memorable. And, as is...
  2. Arthur França

Turn Based Damage Steal State

Hi every one! Let me see if I can explain this: I'm trying to make an state that debuffs the target and also buff the caster. In this case, the buff will be "Atk". And the buff start as an amout and then decrease each turn until reachs to 0, when the state is removed. For exemple: Let's take...
  3. Arthur França

How can I make an attack with delay

Let me see if I can explain it: If an actor is using a crossbow, or something (or skill) with need be charged, when I use the attack and select the target the actor need to wait 1 turn (since he's charging), and after that he hits the target. During this charging time he cannot act. There's a...
  4. Arthur França

How to check who is the actor using the item

Hellow everybody! I'm trying to make a "Hungry" status for my actors. This stat will buff or debuff their power during the battle. So, to fill this stat, the actor need to eat food. I made variables to each actor to set their hungry status, and put it on the main menu using some Yanfly's...
  5. Arthur França

Attributes increase based on battle conditions

Hi everyone! I'm breaking my bones to understand js, but it's rlly hard to me. Any way, i'm sure I'll be proefficient (some day). But if anyone could gimme a little help, i'd be very grateful: I'm trying to make a system that the attributes of the actor will not increase based on level up, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ