Search results

1. ArkhamVI

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I gave it a shot and it worked. Now, I have another question and this is regarding the plugin itself. Here, I have a certain talent that I've labeled as 'VIT' and have it set the Starting ranks to '5': But when I test run the game, it gives me this: What's going on?
  2. ArkhamVI

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Hey, I have a question. Is it possible to use the talents created in this plugin to be used for Yanfly's Class Base Parameters?
  3. ArkhamVI

Skills and Items that ignore Counter Attack, Magic Reflection and Evasion

I was wondering if there was a way to create a RPG Maker MV plugin that would allow skills and/or items to ignore the 'Counter Attack', 'Magic Reflection', 'Evasion' and/or 'Magic Evasion' Ex-Parameters without needing to set them on the 'Certain Hit' hit type. This is based on how some Magicks...
  4. ArkhamVI

Victor Engine's Damage Popup Compatibility Fix on Yanfly's Battle Engine?

Hey, I'm using the plugin that you provided to help get Victor Sant's Damage Popup with Yanfly's Battle Engine Core. But every time I go run it, the whole thing doesn't seem to work. Here's the plugin list that I'm using (in that particular order): Community_Basic MadeWithMv...
  5. ArkhamVI

VE - Damage Popup

Hey, I was wondering about something: is it possible to utilize your SFonts plugin with this?
  6. ArkhamVI

Target Any Add-On for Yanfly's Target Manager

ok, question: this there a way were you can use this with switching between one/all targeting?
  7. ArkhamVI

Graphics States

Question: when you have the 'actor battler gfx["name" 0 1,2,3]' tag, does the '0' refer to the ID of the color on the 'Color Palette'?
  8. ArkhamVI

A Guide to Yami's 'Battle Symphony'

I was wondering if anyone knows hows to do the 'Shoot' command to produce an animation without needing the 'animation x, target, wait' feature EDIT: Never mind, I found it.
  9. ArkhamVI

Skill Upgrade

excuse me, but i was wondering, is there a way to get this script to increase the duration of buffs/debuffs? For example, I have a skill that increases DEF for 3 turns, but upgrading it will increase the buff's duration by 1 turn.
  10. ArkhamVI

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

Either way works, I just wanted to know the formula
  11. ArkhamVI

Okay, I have a question. Is there a formula that abjusts damage dealt based on MP/TP consumption?
  12. ArkhamVI

N.A.S.T.Y Extra Stats

this is my biggest question: is there a way to make this compatible with Yanfly's 'Ace Status Menu' script?
  13. ArkhamVI

Sanity System Ideas

That's because neither Amnesia nor Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth go by the same mechanics as Eternal Darkness as both games are first-person rather than third-person like Eternal Darkness, which is why they did that 'screen going blurry' effect as your sanity dropped. Amnesia's...
  14. ArkhamVI

Equipment Learning

According to the site, you make a command to give you the option to show any skills you are learning (I used ':equip_skills' for example), then you place that same option in the CUSTOM COMMANDS sections, and then you place a handler called :command_learning in the handler part of the code.
  15. ArkhamVI

Okay, i got it working.
  16. ArkhamVI

Never mind, it's because the enemy's attack power was too low.
  17. ArkhamVI

Then your formula box can just say a.Damage_By_Weapon(a,[/SPOILER]Thanks for the help, now all I need now is to figure out how to get this so it's unique only to actors, just because the monsters don't seem to do any damage when this script is posted.
  18. ArkhamVI

I wanted to ask, how you get a damage formula that deals damage based on weapon types?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima