Search results

1. Korros

Adding new BGM/BGS/SE

@wizaerd You can use online converters or with Audacity. Also the problem was solved by changing the files to OGG format. Thanks @djDarkX
  2. Korros

Adding new BGM/BGS/SE

Hello, I noticed that opposite to VX Ace, RPG Maker MV uses the M4A format for it's audio files. The question that I have is how can I add new music? Before I just dragged the music files (normally MP3 or WAV) to the music folders in VX Ace and they appeared in the engine, but I tried doing...
  3. Korros

Changing Font MV/8 Direction Movement

Where can I find the dlc's? I don't seem to be able to find them.
  4. Korros

Where can I find the download pack?
  5. Korros

font not working & motion blur on walking character?

I'm having the same problem with the font. Help someone?
  6. Korros

Hello, Is it possible to change font type and the size in the game? I think that the text is kinda big. Also I heard that it was possible to make a character move in 8 directions? Does it need a plugin of some sorts? Greetings, Frank
  7. Korros

Lightning Help

Hello! I was wondering if you guys knew of any way to make lightning in MV?  Talking in specifics, I want to simulate the morning light in a room since it's too dim. Any ideas to brighten the room without tinting the screen? Because when tinting the screen the area that is also black gets...
  8. Korros

Change tile size 32x32

Thanks! The problem has been solved and the thread may be closed.
  9. Korros

Change tile size 32x32

Hello, I just got MV and I'm trying to export a project that I was working on VX Ace and what I seem to notice is that the tiles don't match up. In VX Ace the tiles were 32x32 and apparently now the tiles are a different size. Any help with this? How could I change the game to accept 32x32...
  10. Korros

I honestly don't know if I'm making a mistake in MV or if it's a bug.

I honestly don't know if I'm making a mistake in MV or if it's a bug.
  11. Korros

Even though I'm suffering so much while completely making a game with my own sprites, I don't...

Even though I'm suffering so much while completely making a game with my own sprites, I don't regret my decision
  12. Korros

Coming back to RPG maker. Now I just need a team hahaha

Coming back to RPG maker. Now I just need a team hahaha
  13. Korros

It took me almost an entire week to just get the intro of my game done, but I'm so happy and...

It took me almost an entire week to just get the intro of my game done, but I'm so happy and pleased with it.
  14. Korros

I'm at an early stage of the development so I just added it on my quote. Once I have more of the...

I'm at an early stage of the development so I just added it on my quote. Once I have more of the game done I'll properly look :)
  15. Korros

Looking for a CG artist for a small proyect~

Looking for a CG artist for a small proyect~
  16. Korros

Lightning moves

Thank you very much. ^_^
  17. Korros

Lightning moves

Hello, Today I was experimenting with lightning and I made a map bigger than the regular one (it's 17 x 16) and I want to set the lightning picture so that it won't move from the place in the map. The problem is that apparently it follows the screen, so the lightning moves with the player. Any...
  18. Korros

I'm making a game with completely my own sprites and despite they don't look that proffesional...

I'm making a game with completely my own sprites and despite they don't look that proffesional, I'm pretty happy that the game is getting a "me" vibe.
  19. Korros

I don't know if I love or hate making sprites ;_;

I don't know if I love or hate making sprites ;_;
  20. Korros

Game & Map Screenshots 6

On the first one the only bad thing that I can find is that it looks a little bit cramped on the middle, which you could fix with 1 more space. On the second one, the middle looks really empty. Maybe adding a carpet or a small table could do the trick to fill in the void. Other than that they...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima