Search results

1. cane_danko

anyone want to trade test plays on their games? message me! not sure if i can put this here or...

anyone want to trade test plays on their games? message me! not sure if i can put this here or where it should go D:
  2. cane_danko

Scion - An RPG Maker MV Project - [Early][Fantasy][RPG]

Downloaded it but I have only played past the first town where you are camping. I like the story and the combat so far though i was disapointed i could not go to the forest but i guess that its still in development. I will give a more thorough description of my experience later.
  3. cane_danko

my name is cane and i am a rpgmaker-holic

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27088-cyber-punkz/
  4. cane_danko

my name is cane and i am a rpgmaker-holic

Really I think I have a this problem of working on the same project for way too long :D but it's all for the better game! So, who all is here now? :D
  5. cane_danko

yea well it will come... think of it like writer's block.

yea well it will come... think of it like writer's block.
  6. cane_danko

been slaving on this project and finally got some real progress on it... going to have to post a...

been slaving on this project and finally got some real progress on it... going to have to post a new demo soon! been so long since i got this much progress :D
  7. cane_danko

i agree lol though can be fun just yea seems like most of writing is just getting through the...

i agree lol though can be fun just yea seems like most of writing is just getting through the writer's block part
  8. cane_danko

lololol

lololol
  9. cane_danko

hey everyone! I'm back and trying to get motivated to pick my project back up. What do you guys...

hey everyone! I'm back and trying to get motivated to pick my project back up. What do you guys do in these situations of long breaks but in need of motivation?
  10. cane_danko

Cyber Punkz

New demo out now! There are a ton of new features and story elements. Too many to name right now but I am hoping someone can give me some feedback. Thanks in advance! https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4rl7n90sh625ys/Cyber%20Punkz%20%282%29.exe?dl=0
  11. cane_danko

i'll try yours if you try mine!

i'll try yours if you try mine!
  12. cane_danko

<3

<3
  13. cane_danko

how did YOU survive highschool?

well it was pretty easy for me cuz in 9th grade a guy sucker punched me who was bigger than me and i beat him up in the middle of class and well everyone tends  to be nice to you after that... i got suspended for 10 days though now i hear they jail you for that even if its self defense... glad...
  14. cane_danko

is it rabbit or duck season?? i'm so confused

is it rabbit or duck season?? i'm so confused
  15. cane_danko

gimme gimme!!

gimme gimme!!
  16. cane_danko

@myself... uhhhh... why are you mean???

@myself... uhhhh... why are you mean???
  17. cane_danko

some of us like being little snowflakes... but i like to balled up too and thrown at people :D

some of us like being little snowflakes... but i like to balled up too and thrown at people :D
  18. cane_danko

Hi...

Heya!!
  19. cane_danko

but.. i want yours too ;(

but.. i want yours too ;(
  20. cane_danko

i'm a meanie ;(

i'm a meanie ;(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima