Search results

1. hyuugacln

Remove blue selection box from certain menus

Hello everyone! I'm working on a Pokémon-type battle menu and I was wondering if there is a good way to not show the selection highlight box in specific Windows, as seen below: That's really annoying and I cannot find the correct javascript function ... Best regards!
  2. hyuugacln

RMMV DEMO: Rukhnar - A Pokémon reinvention!

Demo postponed for generic reasons, but: Armadig -> Level-up 26 or higher while affected by an attack-buff -> Demodillo (Earth type) Please apologize the delay, there are still a few game-breaking bugs to fix.
  3. hyuugacln

Game & Map Screenshots 10

I started my game with diagonally aligned trees, but now I wonder if that's actually the better choice. Might seem like a detail to you, but it changes the maps feel quite a lot.
  4. hyuugacln

Thanks! Keep in mind Rukhnar is planned to "feel" like a second gen 2, so I can really take this as a compliment. I'm not too happy with that reveal trailer either. :/ These are my starters, in case you missed it. :) (Plant / Ground) - (Water / Wind) - (Fire / Magic)
  5. hyuugacln

Trizzard -> (Level 20) -> Trizzhavoc -> (Level 32) -> Trizzchaos Magic / Dark The Trizzard evolution line is the first Spirit of the very interesting Magic-type. This type offers quite some weird moves and tactics. Here are some examples of Trizzards strangest moves: Intelligence Boost: The...
  6. hyuugacln

Dev update 12.02.2019 #20 mudge and #21 rocarot join the roster! This new ground/normal evolution line is extremely slow but a hard nut to crack. It's signature move "Fortification" increases close combat defence and ranged defence for 5 turns and will render it completely immune to the next...
  7. hyuugacln

Updates to the battle system since the last video: Skill names are now colored according to their elemental type. (Additionally the element is displayed in the description) Enemy names, levels and HP are no longer displayed in the middle of the screen. These information have been moved to the...
  8. hyuugacln

I know, I took it down because it's quite far from the current version in every aspect. Stay tuned!
  9. hyuugacln

Well, just like the pokemon game series, we're doing two versions at a time. One is made on crack, the other one is designed by sober people.
  10. hyuugacln

Big news! Here's some new monster designs. What do you guys think? :D
  11. hyuugacln

Updates to the battle system: - Flipped the board! Now your own team is on the left side and the enemies are on the right side. - Skills are now colored according to their elemental type, additionally to the element stated in the description box. - enemy HP is no longer displayed in the middle...
  12. hyuugacln

Yep Action sequence 2: Where's the js line for flipping battlers?

Dang, I found it. That line actually hid in the Battle Engine Core file. How comes I always solve my problems right after I posted them here? Grr. I'm sorry. Can be closed...
  13. hyuugacln

Yep Action sequence 2: Where's the js line for flipping battlers?

Quick question: When an actor or an enemy moves on the screen by using the 'move' command, the plugin will temporarily flip the sprite of that battler if the movement's destination is behind that actor. Can someone point me to the line of code where this happens? I need to change that line a...
  14. hyuugacln

Game & Map Screenshots 10

I could use some help and ideas with my battle screen layout. You see, there's a lot of information to be displayed, and I don't want it to be messy. At the bottom there's the order of the current and the next turn. Above that there's the stats of your current monsters. At the top of the screen...
  15. hyuugacln

Another battle test with a lot of changes: All numbers are much smaller now, due to a new parameter growth concept. I got rid of the built-in MV curves and started using some custrom formulas. This also helped me implementing individual monster talents in a more efficient way. The screen...
  16. hyuugacln

[SOLVED] YEP Class Base parameters & HIME Enemy Classes - compatibility patch (probably easy to do)

Uhh, never mind, I actually did fix it myself. :D Can me deleted.
  17. hyuugacln

[SOLVED] YEP Class Base parameters & HIME Enemy Classes - compatibility patch (probably easy to do)

Good morning! I'd like to use Yanfly's Class Base Parameters and Hime's Enemy Classes together. Theoretically the Yanfly plugin overwrites the parameter curves in the database with custom formulas, while the Hime plugin overwrites the enemy parameters with the curves in the class tab of the...
  18. hyuugacln

The first batch of 50 (150 more to come)! Those are all the monsters that are going to be coded into the next demo. However, some of them are unobtainable. And no, you are not allowed to use those sprites for your own project! :D
  19. hyuugacln

[Game performance/plugin] What ways can make FPS increase ?

Any system you could reccomend for this?
  20. hyuugacln

Witty monster names for Pokémon-type game

Hey, thanks! I feel like a lot of thought went into this. Guess I will just take it and add you to the credits list! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima