Search results

1. Owellow

A single frame unanimated character?

The simplest solutions are often the most overlooked in my experience. Thanks a bunch.
  2. Owellow

A single frame unanimated character?

Lets say I want my character's on-map graphic to always look a certain way. Facing forward. Zero walking animation, like a roguelike, for instance. Is the only way to do this, while still using the built-in system, to make 12 identical images facing forward sliced out onto a standard 3x4...
  3. Owellow

Random map encounters instead of battles?

Ok sweet thanks I'll poke around with it soon. Much appreciated!
  4. Owellow

I was wondering if that plugin could accomplish this. I must have not looked deep enough. Thank you.
  5. Owellow

This is the resort if something cooler isn't discovered. Thanks! :)
  6. Owellow

Is there any way to set up a system similar to random battle encounters where after so many steps (or time or whatever) the player is teleported to a different map? When they walk off that map they are teleported back to where they were. I would like to get specific with it and designate where...
  7. Owellow

Quasi Movement

Are you using the "Note" entry in the event to process a single Terrax event?
  8. Owellow

Quasi Movement

Just putting the word "Roguelike" in this thread, as anyone searching to make one (or at least a game with roguelike elements) might find the blocked vision effect very useful. Thanks for all of this, very creative stuff that I did not know was possible yet. 
  9. Owellow

Owellow Does Voice Stuff [open]

I could, but it may be a little racist...  Feel free to send me a PM with a link and/or description of your project(s) and what you expect of me. 
  10. Owellow

Change Tile Size

Got it. Thank you. This is absolutely perfect for me and has resurrected my project. Thanks again for posting this. xoxo
  11. Owellow

Change Tile Size

So, the default number of tiles per sheet (HxW @ 48px) remains the same then right? Like, if you are using 16x16px tiles, the one file is going to be 256 tall and the "editor version" is still going to be 768, right?   E.g. You can't cram in double the amount of tiles per sheet via using...
  12. Owellow

Character Sheet Question

Yeah, but for useable characters as well. The walking/stepping uncheck would still require creating a new image with only one Sprite and the rest blank, then I could just select that square on event creation, that's not bad and solves some of my issue. Basically, it would be awesome if I...
  13. Owellow

Character Sheet Question

Hello. I have some characters that do not need any sort of animation while walking around. So, I was wondering, instead of copy/pasting the image 12 times and lining everything up on a Character sheet, just so the system has information to reference, is there any way I can use just a single...
  14. Owellow

Need Suggestions For Voice Project

Hello all. I have been messing with voice acting for awhile now, and I've made a pack or two of "generic vocals". You know.. variations of common phrases like, 'hello', 'goodbye', shopkeeper banter, grunts and groans and cliche attack dialogue, etc. I'm at a point right now where I have some...
  15. Owellow

Owellow's Male Voice Pack Ver 1.0

Thanks! Super glad you like it. 
  16. Owellow

Owellow's Male Voice Pack Ver 1.0

Howdy! This is a pack of generic male vocals. It contains about 50 .ogg files of Shopkeepers, Hellos, Goodbyes, Grunts and the like. I am always up for doing custom stuff and detailed projects. PM me or post in my workshop thread.  Everything is free to use in any and all cases. I only ask...
  17. Owellow

Recruitment For RPG Survival Horror Game

I do all sorts of different voice stuff. You can find a sample of me here:  Peace! ;)  
  18. Owellow

Owellow Does Voice Stuff [open]

Have some free time right now. Always up for a project. Will stick with it til' the finish, and I take orders, suggestions and critiques well. Hit me up! :)
  19. Owellow

Old Man Resource!

edit. solved.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peter16321