Search results

1. PrimeHover

PH - Sprite Reflection

Ok! Thank you for that. I totally agree that I need to change the way I'm making these reflections, this will be helpful!
  2. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Got it! Well, this is not possible in this plugin =\ A solution for this is to create a rule where just eggs can be stored. Either way, it would still show the name "Item" as the current option. I think I can modify the plugin to work they way you need, but I think some rules will need...
  3. PrimeHover

PH - Sprite Reflection

Sure! Send me the RMVX Ace version! I'll take a look and see what I can do!
  4. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

@AK-GR-A Yep, I think I can do this. Give me some more time and I can update the script! I'm working on the Sprite Reflection one right now. I'll keep in touch!
  5. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

@Rose Guardian That's right. I just realized it as well. I tried to adapt and make a 2.0.1 that allows you to put special characters, but it seems RPG Maker does not let you do this. I'm sorry for answering too late, and I hope you enjoy the plugin! @DGDgamer Thank you for the video! It's...
  6. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

@Rose Guardian If it did not work, I'll ask some other screenshots! The full common event for the quests. The full window of the event you are calling to add the quest. The console of the game (press F8 and take a screenshot while running the game. Then, type it: PHPlugins.PHQuests and...
  7. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

The newest version has some modifications in the way you define a quest. In the Common Event, instead of {(Main)Engine Parts [primary]}, the correct way should be {(Main)Engine Parts|primary} The plugin command is correct. (Oh, and the tags [br] are no longer supported. You can just...
  8. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

Please, provide the error you are getting! If you are getting no errors, take some screenshots of the Common Event, and the Event with the command to add the quest.
  9. PrimeHover

PH - Sprite Reflection

Go to the GitHub page and try to download the master using the green button at the right. It will give you a zip file with the plugin inside!
  10. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Unfortunately, there is not  :( Most of the applications of this plugin are using the default way to deposit and withdraw items. It needs some custom programming to work that way.  :)
  11. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

Yes, you can! Just create a following comment and keep writing the quest.
  12. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

No problem! You would do something like this: {First Assault} Angry people attack the city, I have to call the knight [break-on-update] Now, go back and talk with other NPC. [break-on-update] Now, go kill some monsters. Then, the first time the quest appears on the book, just the first part...
  13. PrimeHover

That's pretty awesome! Thanks @Kane Hart, and all the best for the Elmlor project!  :rock-left:

That's pretty awesome! Thanks @Kane Hart, and all the best for the Elmlor project!  :rock-left:
  14. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

@Kane Hart Thank you for reporting! I got all the bugs here, and I'm correcting it. About the request to increase the maximum capacity of the warehouse, it's already done, and I'll implement in this new version as well! ---------------------------- EDIT: @Kane Hart Thank you for...
  15. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Ok guys, update notes for version 1.2: ALL TOGETHER: There's a new parameter that allows you to see all the items (weapons, armors, etc..) in just one category called "All". If you activate this option, all the chests, storage and warehouses will only show one category. This modification fixes...
  16. PrimeHover

PH - Sprite Reflection

That's kind of tricky, cause I'm calculating the positions with the square size. I downloaded the Quasi Movement plugin and I'll see what I can do to modify it and make it compatible! Also, I need to fix some glitches in the edges that probably would cause an unrealistic movement.
  17. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

No problem! Just let me know if you need any help!
  18. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

It has no limits, you can update as much as you want! That's strange that you can't update.. Did you get any error? Try to press F8 and see if you get any error in the console! ---------------------------------------- Oh, that's for everyone! Me and DGDgamer got the error. That was a...
  19. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

@DGDgamer It's good to see you too! Thank you for reporting.. I still did not get the error here. I thought that was because of the spaces in the category ids, but it is not. Your quests are configured right, so let's try one more screenshot: After running the game, press F8 to open the...
  20. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

Oh, that's in fact true! I did not think about this possibility, but it makes sense! You can, basically, have a categorized encyclopedia for any purpose! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neotronix