Search results

1. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Different Font for the HP/MP/TP Bar #'s

This will be my final request for a while. I realize the scripters must be very swamped with all of the plugin requests, and being patient and allowing time to pass is best. With time, all of the features will eventually make their way into RMMV. I'd just like to say thank you for all the...
  2. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Sliders instead of Percentages for Volume Control

The title is pretty self explanatory, I think. :) TIA
  3. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Image(s) Before Title Screen w/ Option to Disable & Credits in Title Menu

Hey, everyone! Images before title screen w/ option to disable on startup in the "options" menu. And a nice credits page underneath "options." That'd be awesome! TIA
  4. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Party Guest/Pet Follower MV

I would also find this script useful! Good idea, Antega.
  5. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Party Member Swap during battle

If I can jump into this suggestions & add something: What would be really nice, too, is a row system.... Front row/Mid row/Back row, and "Bench" row (for reserve party members); with a swap feature (that sacrifices any other action, like attacking). Front row: Bonus to attack, penalty to...
  6. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Toggle Mouse/Toggle Keyboard

http://mvplugins.tordamian.com/plugins/mouse-system-ex/ Mouse System Ex is really cool. But, one enhancement I can see being made to it is a couple of strings in the options menu to allow: - Mouse only (disabling the keyboard). - Keyboard only (hiding the mouse cursor). - Or mouse/keyboard...
  7. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Mouse System Ex

Sure. I'll suggest it now.
  8. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Mouse System Ex

If I can suggest one improvement to this script, it would be that when you click on something in the menu, the mouse jumps to the first selection in the subsequent area. So, for example, if I click "Status," the mouse pointer snaps to the first actor in the Party list, and vice versa, if I...
  9. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

More Realistic Hair Colors [v1.50]

Thanks, but is there any chance that instead of replacing, it could expand upon the colours?
  10. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Wink Generator Parts

Very nice! Thank you. Any chance you could do the male version, too?
  11. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

$Battalion (Group of Soldiers Sprite)

In my game, I required a troop of marching soldiers—so I made this real quick, and figured I'd share it. Tips If you put a single unit soldier directly behind the $Battalion event, it will stop the player from being able to walk behind the soldiers (for realism). BUT! Make sure to sync the...
  12. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

"Retake Action" Plugin

If an enemy dies in combat, but an actor has already chosen a command, instead of the game automatically assigning an enemy for the actor to attack, I'd like the game to allow a "reaction," which allows the player to enter a new target—NOT a new action, however. I figure this will be simple...
  13. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Drizzt and Elminster

Been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate recently, and I just got GCH, so I put two-and-two together and made a Drizzt Do'Urden and Elminster of Waterdeep sprite pair from the Forgotten Realms setting by Wizards of the Coast! And I'll share them here in hopes that someone will volunteer to edit them...
  14. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Yeah, it's pretty much just a staff with a metal tip.

Yeah, it's pretty much just a staff with a metal tip.
  15. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

I know that feel...

I know that feel...
  16. MAGEFIRE CREATIONS

Hello, all!

I'm Miser. I'm new to the community, though I'm not new to the RPG Maker software. Looking forward to sharing my projects & ideas + playing/reading all of yours!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫
The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielSan