Search results

1. Bernkastelwitch

Dels Workshop! [Closed]

Ooohh. You drew that character art? It's nice. Mind if I DM you a request?
  2. Bernkastelwitch

L8rose's Workshop [Sketches]

Mind if I PM you my request?
  3. Bernkastelwitch

Favorite Roster Size

To me, there is personally no "right" answer. It all depends on the kind of game you are making. For me, my game has 30 playable characters due to the gameplay revolving around it and the game having a war-like theme to it. I am aware some characters will not get a lot of characterization but...
  4. Bernkastelwitch

Melancholy-sama's Character Workshop (XP/VX/VX ACE/MV) (CLOSED)

Mind if I send a request via PM? If there's room.
  5. Bernkastelwitch

Using Songs with Lyrics in Games

I honestly think there are some factors to take into consideration here. How intense is the song and the lyrics? Does it fit the mood or character? Some people can handle lyrical songs while others get distracted. To me, it depends if it fits a characters personality or the scene in general...
  6. Bernkastelwitch

When you make the plot of your game, do you go for a Dark or Light mood?

This is something I was thinking of when I was showing off a bit of my RPGs plot and characters with a friend. They ended up saying that "My game is a mix of Dark moments and light-hearted moments and it'd never work if I try to do both" and this made me wonder what peoples thoughts are. Do you...
  7. Bernkastelwitch

[OPEN] Futrchamp's Music Laboratory

Aaaaaaahhh, thank you, thank you!
  8. Bernkastelwitch

[OPEN] Futrchamp's Music Laboratory

I was about to ask if you were still free for requests and I just noticed the last line on your post. I'll be PMing you in a bit of my request.
  9. Bernkastelwitch

Umbra's facelift shoppe

Well since someone else asked to PM you theirs, mind if I do the same with mine?
  10. Bernkastelwitch

How would you personally approach making an RPG with a lot of party members?

Just to put it there for my idea, my own game is inspired by Suikoden in a few aspects from the war themes to the loads of characters on both sides. I am aware not all characters will get development but I am also looking into a gameplay perspective here. The way I put it, obviously, a handful...
  11. Bernkastelwitch

How would you personally approach making an RPG with a lot of party members?

I've been making my own RPG for a long while now and the #1 complaint people give is the large amount of characters which is intentional and I have been making the gameplay and story themed around a lot of characters. All this ended up getting me into thinking what would the "ideal" approach for...
  12. Bernkastelwitch

Naonee`s character design and sketches, art

I like these sketches a lot! If it's okay, mind if I PM you my request if it is okay?
  13. Bernkastelwitch

\ʕ-ᴥ•ʔ Bits' Bust Boutique [ 0/2 slots open! ] ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ/

Mind if I PM you my request? By the way, nice artwork!
  14. Bernkastelwitch

[Closed] Plueschkatze's Art Corner

Are requests still available here? If so mind if I DM you mine, if it is okay?
  15. Bernkastelwitch

Alo's Artsy Stuff

Mind if I shoot a PM for my request?
  16. Bernkastelwitch

Sunny's Characters Shop

If it's okay mind if I PM you my request?
  17. Bernkastelwitch

Sunny's Characters Shop

I'm gonna assume you're free at the moment for a request, right?
  18. Bernkastelwitch

Slim's Sprite Corner [CLOSED]

Thank you~.
  19. Bernkastelwitch

That's actually some chains over his face. In a way it can count as a mask but it'st just chains he put over his face.
  20. Bernkastelwitch

Okay so I'll get to it:  Sprite Style: VX Ace Reference: Here is the design I made with Gaia Online for one of my characters for my game. Other details: Well obviously the sigil behind him can be removed. I just put that there because I thought it fits his character. Would that...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SengoMiyu