Search results

1. Metabot

What do you look for in an RPG?

I love well-written characters because they make the game immersive, like Kreia from KOTOR 2, Alistair and Morrigan from DA: Origins and such. Also, freedom and a lot of secrets in maps is also a big plus, and I specially love customization, like enchanting, crafting and renaming equipment.
  2. Metabot

Skills with 3 different results?

I'm currently trying to make a skill for my spellsword class called "Element Call", which will augment your weapon with either Fire, Electric or Ice damage. How do I make something like that? EDIT: Also, I'm using Yanfly's plugins
  3. Metabot

Plot and Character Feedback

I'm creating a character based on one of my favorite characters of all time, Kreia, from KOTOR 2. I want to know if this is a good idea for a main character, and if the players would join her if I make them get attached enough to her? And yes, I know this is probably a little edgy. :P
  4. Metabot

New to RPG Maker MV and want advice on how to stay focused

Open a new word document or a google spreadsheet and start writing every idea for the game you have in your head
  5. Metabot

How do you create your World Map?

How do you create your world map? Do you just go with it and make up new ideas as you draw? Do you think about how do you want the game to progress and the places the player should visit first? Do you already have a certain idea in mind before creating the map? Do you think certain...
  6. Metabot

Plot and Character Feedback

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for some feedback on a class in a pseudo-open world game I'm working on. The main character has no backstory to expand on the roleplaying aspect of the game, and they start with a class called "Adventurer". A class in this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gundu