Search results

1. AlwaysPrinceLeo

TRADE Chasing Justice: An Intimate Journey

Sorry for the late response! Holidays can really take it out of you when working retail :kaophew: I'll PM you~!
  2. AlwaysPrinceLeo

11/10/2017 Update: Chasing Justice is coming along very well. I've started developing pages on different websites, posting character images of the playable characters, just advertising the prototype of the game all together. So, I will never say that this game is not being worked on. I'm still...
  3. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Doing actions before and after battle

I personally don't know much about this, but Yanfly created a Tips & Tricks video on how to create a "Dramatic Entry" using Action Sequence Plugins and Battle Engine Core. I'll link you over to there and maybe you'll be able to come up with something yourself...
  4. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Ooh, this is a good one. Uhm... I would honestly love to play as the final boss of every game...

Ooh, this is a good one. Uhm... I would honestly love to play as the final boss of every game that I beat. I want to experience what caused them to become so twisted instead of having to figure it out by flashbacks, cutscenes, and lore told to the protagonists. I enjoy playing devil's advocate~!
  5. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Having trouble coming up with motive(s) for main villain

Something I really enjoy is a person, who originally was good, was pushed to the brink of their emotional and mental sanity due to a traumatic experience. Tales of Symphonia/Tales of Berseria - two of my favorite games had the same foundation when it came to their villain- Someone they loved...
  6. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Killing off the main character, and replacing them with a new one.

I remember playing Record of Agarest War and at the end of every segment, they would replace the MAIN character and his soulmates with his offspring and throw in three new soulmates specifically for that new boy. And the game did that a few times (like 3+). But the game kept all the returning...
  7. AlwaysPrinceLeo

10/23/2017 Update: The project is still chugging forward! Every day, progress is being made! I expect to have a demo of CJ ready between the timeframe of December 25th to January 31st. As of now, I'm focusing on building the database a little bit more, designing skills, developing weapons and...
  8. AlwaysPrinceLeo

That moment when the primary healer gets kidnapped/captured :kaolivid:

That moment when the primary healer gets kidnapped/captured :kaolivid:
  9. AlwaysPrinceLeo

10/13/2017 Update: ALL positions are still open! Primary reason behind this update is to bump the recruitment post, but to also just keep the news fresh. I've reached a major cutscene between the first three party members about the "main plot". I'm also designing the FIRST main dungeon where...
  10. AlwaysPrinceLeo

CSI and Court Room System

I've seen a game where the player interacts with various events across a sequence, and depending on their actions, affect how many witnesses the player would have stand for them against crimes they've (allegedly) committed. I think it was done with a community of switches and variables, but it's...
  11. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Best Battle System (MV)

Yanfly's Standard Turn Battle System and Moghunter's Linear Motion Battle System. Yanfly's because it offers a turn-based battle system enhanced with every battle member performing their actions IMMEDIATELY when you select it at their turn (which is based off their AGI) Moghunter's because I...
  12. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Displaying total hit plugin?

(Sorry for the late response)- But it should be plug-and-play. After you have all the necessary resources in the 'system' folder, you should be good to go.
  13. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Displaying total hit plugin?

You mean Moghunter's Combo Counter? It's the one I use, I really like it. https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-combo-counter/
  14. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Maximum Battle Members

Oh, haha sorry about the confusion. The topic includes my game- as an example. I just want to see the opinions of people in regards to games with “x” amount of battle members instead of the traditional 4. It’s not for SPECIFICALLY my project. Just broad opinions across all games. Sorry, lol
  15. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Maximum Battle Members

Hello all, I'm here looking for your opinions! My current project, Chasing Justice, has 10 party members, with a maximum of 5 party members per battle. This means you can have from 1 - 5 people participating in a battle all at once. I do this because there will many many moments where the...
  16. AlwaysPrinceLeo

9/30/2017 Update: Hey there guys and gals! Just wanted to give an update! I haven't received any offers to join Chasing Justice's development team, but it's okay! I work on updating the game a little by little every chance I get. Whether it's a new map, new skills, or progressing the story...
  17. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: They never wanted to be heroes, but fate already had their destiny in its hands. Some say the God Yggdrasil created one world in his vision of perfection. All was equal, and none were to be inferior. However, the Goddess Lorelei felt as if peace was to be worked...
  18. AlwaysPrinceLeo

best jRPGs you've played with single character party

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII I've never played it (always wanted to though), but from what I've seen, you play ONLY as the MC- Lightning. I was doing some research on games for whatever reason and LRFF13 came to mind for this thread.
  19. AlwaysPrinceLeo

Animated Sideview Battlers for my characters... a featured that's peaked my interest~ :kaojoy:

Animated Sideview Battlers for my characters... a featured that's peaked my interest~ :kaojoy:
  20. AlwaysPrinceLeo

best jRPGs you've played with single character party

I've played Drakengard 2 on the PS2. You don't necessarily have just "one" character in the party but there's only one player on the battlefield against waves of enemies with puzzles and dungeons happening all at once. You can switch out characters mid-battle though. I haven't played Drakengard...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gundu