Search results

1. Artemis

Osx Steam version crash from dock icon

I tried but it fails either with the dock icon made from folder or from the steam launcher.
  2. Artemis

1) Yes, steam is running. 2) When I start from the Steam launcher, the RMMV icon appears in the dock, I just keep it in it (I tried also by dragging the app from its folder). It works with every other program but RMMV closes after splash screen.
  3. Artemis

Hello everybody, I just installed RPG Maker MV in Catalina 10.15.2 and if I start the software from Steam laucher it works as expected, but if I start RMMV right from its dock icon (or program’s folder) it shows the splash screen and then it just closes without errors. Any hint? Also Merry...
  4. Artemis

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

GitHub integration.
  5. Artemis

Script for add/remove characters from name

I've made it! it is $gameActors.actor(1)._name += "abc"; For further reference :) Thank you!
  6. Artemis

It works!! :D By this logic, wat's the script for adding a letter?
  7. Artemis

Character 0001 is named "Rain"
  8. Artemis

Well, it doesn't give NaN anymore, but the hero name (wich is 4 letters btw) disappear completely. Didn't immagined It could be so tricky @_@
  9. Artemis

Believe it or not, still getting NaN :frown:
  10. Artemis

That's strange because I keep getting NaN :/ Can you confirm?
  11. Artemis

That string change the name to Not a Number (NaN).
  12. Artemis

Ah sorry! I copied the wrong code! The $gameVariables.value(4) was just a placeholder for the code, its not useful for my purpose. what I'm trying is something like: $gameActors.actor(1).setName($gameActors.actor(1) -= string[-1]); But I get error, I also noted that there is no string command...
  13. Artemis

Thank you! So the script would be something like this...? $gameActors.actor(1).setName($gameVariables.string -= string[-1]); I'm getting started with java so I don't have the right syntax figured out yet ^^ Anyway, whatever I try it says "string is not defined" :(
  14. Artemis

Hello, Is there a way to edit the character name through script? I'd like to recreate and old name changer from my game made with RM2K3 and I want to avoid heavy scripting/plugins. I found that this script can change the name of the character #1 with the variable #4 value...
  15. Artemis

New version after 1.11?

Try to go to rpgmakerweb.com > Your Account > Click on the Order code. Here you see the downloads for your purchase. I've downloaded from there and is the last version.
  16. Artemis

New version after 1.11?

Cherry actually worked for Degica to release the official english version of RM2k/3, that's the one on steam and this site, wich already include some "unofficial" mod. He hinted that in the future there could have been updates to make many of the plugin and mods he made before the release...
  17. Artemis

New version after 1.11?

Hello, I've been out of the making scene for a year and I used to run RM2K3 up to version 1.11. Does anybody know if there will be a new update with bugfixes and new enhancements? Is Cherry still active or is RM2K3 "discontinued"? Thank you
  18. Artemis

An invalid event was specified

I don't know how the number of entries of items may interferee with the events but the problem seems to be solved. If it will reappear despite the number of entries I will inform you. Thank you booth :)
  19. Artemis

Upgrade v.1.11 for Forum Store Version

I sent a message to RPG maker facebook page asking the same thing and the answer was: It was a month ago.
  20. Artemis

An invalid event was specified

I mean, the error appears on random maps (or maps with a specific trait that I'm not aware of), but once it appear it stays. Sometimes it appear slightly sooner or later after the transfer player command (you can even see the arrival map sometimes). The events are all normal map event, I use...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cookie2788