Search results

1. leedragoon

Capture Enemies

Cool didn't realize that, Thanks
  2. leedragoon

Capture Enemies

This is awesome. I've wanted to make a project centered around a mechanic like this, or at least have catch-able monsters as a feature in a normal rpg. I didn't see it, but is there a way to make capture rate affected by hp? That way weakened monsters are easier to catch than healthy ones. I...
  3. leedragoon

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

The link at the top for yanflys weapon type conditionals just takes me back to this page. I tried searching this topic for it too, but no such luck. 
  4. leedragoon

SGS Stats - Additional stats for Actors and Enemies

Had this exact issue, using a lot of Yanfly scripts as well. I tried placing it before and after multiple scripts, didn't seem to have any effect either.
  5. leedragoon

Kai Monkey's Random Dungeons! -- Now with Version Two!

By far the easiest and smoothest random dungeon generator I have tried! I had a lot of fun playing around with it and doing the tutorial, thank you for all the hard work and effort I know went into it. You rock!!!
  6. leedragoon

"Do It Yourself" - Crafting

This is really awesome, I did something like this with tons of events in my project. Glad to see a new kind of crafting script out there.
  7. leedragoon

Napoleons Script collection

This is a great collection!
  8. leedragoon

Battle Engine Symphony

Use the visual add-on to darken the screen and make the players vanish. Other than that make your animations include the image of the summoned create and just set up custom animations for the skills.
  9. leedragoon

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

These both give me a lot of good information to go on, I really appreciate it! :D
  10. leedragoon

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I was wondering what would be the best way to determine the weapon type of the currently equipped weapon. I wanted to set a variable equal to the weapon type and have a script make a decision based on that.
  11. leedragoon

Battle Engine Symphony

Sweet, glad to be of assistance. The item pops up under the setup phase, so you could override the default settings by doing a tag like this <setup action> message move user: forward, wait </setup action>
  12. leedragoon

Battle Engine Symphony

The item effect is likely taking place in the whole action. Just Change <target action> to <whole action> and likewise with the closing tag. Let me know if that works!
  13. leedragoon

Formation Bonus

Had a problem with the side view script putting the lead character at 0,0 when it wasn't also used with the formation script. I fixed it by doing this.   Could just have been something else I had running, but I figured I'd let you know.   I also noticed that when I collect five or more...
  14. leedragoon

Fire Dungeon ideas?

Sorry, just realized you scrapped the dungeon. Took down my suggestion. 
  15. leedragoon

Battle Engine Symphony

If you don't then I recommend Victor's animated battlers, you won't have any compatibility issues with his ATB.
  16. leedragoon

Formation Bonus

This is really awesome, I think a lot of people would like to have a script like this.
  17. leedragoon

Graphics Battler Conversion or Modification Workshop

I could contribute generator parts. Do you have a template for the starting job/classes? Here is an example of something I edited lately.
  18. leedragoon

Trading Posts

I just want to say, as a business major, this is really cool. For a suggestion I would make an add-on or future version to work with a game time or seasons script, (I think you made one) That way say strawberries are cheap in the spring, so stock up and sell them for a premium in the winter. Or...
  19. leedragoon

Nanokan VX/Ace Stuff

These are downright amazing!
  20. leedragoon

Battle Engine Symphony

[-_>[/SPOILER]Oh snap, thank you for showing me this and thanks to Selchar for being awesome and making this! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cookie2788