Search results

1. Jxudo

Whispers of Fate Announcement W/Demo (Now supports MAC)

@SaneterreThe file size is mainly due to the music. I've not used a single default track. I've also made some of my own sound effects. It's also over 4 hours long. So I suppose it's up to you weather you feel it's worth it. Trust me I understand poor connections... Thanks for taking a look...
  2. Jxudo

@SaneterreOh trust me, I've put a lot of time into the maps and there's plenty to do. Try the demo and tell me what you think if you are so inclined:        @ScientistWDHmm, it's gotta be a problem with the MAC version because all bgms work in the Windows version.  Anyway, thanks for the...
  3. Jxudo

Sorry I was using a phone and it wasn't working properly. I've ready the rules all through before and I apologize for not being able to follow them. I will avoid it in the future. @ScientistWD Ok, well I will compress and upload momentarily. I'm sorry for all the trouble. Hopefully all this...
  4. Jxudo

Quick question, did you click "download as zip" or "standard download"?
  5. Jxudo

Hmm, well I did compress the windows version, but I read that if you compress the Mac version it can screw it up. I will try it, so sorry for all the complications!
  6. Jxudo

I've now uploaded a MAC OS X version. Now I will note I do not have a MAC so I can't test it. So please let me know if it doesn't work! Plus this is an updated demo version 0.1.5. More features and other stuff is included in here. I hope the new MAC version works for you!
  7. Jxudo

Oh I actually didn't even think about this. I will get on that as soon as possible! Thank you for showing interest and bringing this to my attention!
  8. Jxudo

Update: Version 0.1.5. Is now available which also supports MAC OS X. You can download the new versions from the website. New additions include: Some updated dialogue.  A new fishing system. A new auto save system (not fully implemented). I've also hidden a "Mystic Stone" in the new...
  9. Jxudo

Whispers of Fate Announcement

Hello all, I just figured that I would finally announce my game, Whispers of Fate, just to see if I get anyone to be interested in my project. First of all I'd like to say that I have technically been working on it for about 3 years now, though I have had some troubles with it and I, at...
  10. Jxudo

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

These are fantastic! Very well done!
  11. Jxudo

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Use the plugin command "quest call". You can also put a quest ID after it to call up that specific quest. Example: quest call 1
  12. Jxudo

Ah alright nice! Thank you.
  13. Jxudo

Oh I'm just not sure how to use the item collect section. It reverts to nothing every time I try putting something in. 
  14. Jxudo

How does it work? I'm having trouble with it as well.
  15. Jxudo

Is there a way to hide the quest log overlay for cutscenes and stuff like that? Instead of having to hide every single quest? Also none of the plugin options are working for me. I can't change the sound effects or volumes.
  16. Jxudo

Gameus' Quest System

I have a suggestion. What about being able to change a quests category? So you could have a completed and failed section. Or am I just stupid and there's already a way to do that?
  17. Jxudo

Gameus' Quest System

I fixed this, but I actually don't know how. I just moved all the quest data into the game folder again. Sorry I can't actually give detailed instructions on how.
  18. Jxudo

Gameus' Quest System

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this error I keep getting every time I try and open or force open the quest log. I also notice the node webkit doesn't launch with my game like it does in the demo. Any help would be much appreciated.
  19. Jxudo

Basic Quest System

Ugh, turns out it had nothing to do with this script. It was just leftover script calls from a previous quest system I was using... I apologize for the unnecessary post and I thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
  20. Jxudo

Basic Quest System

Hello, I have a problem and I'm not sure if it's the same as the others on here so sorry if it's already been solved. Anyway I have a quest set up to kill 4 rats, but whenever I kill the 4th one in a group or all separately it crashes and gives me "Game_Interpreter line 1411 NoMethodError...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runboyrun