Search results

1. ninjalex

Chosen Destiny I - Demo

Introduction This is a short demo of my upcoming game Chosen Destiny I.  I'm looking for early feedback and positive as well as negative criticism.       Prologue   In the world of Xenus, the Human inhabited Quilth Kingdom, and the Orc inhabited Zenith Kingdom are at bitter ends. Having fought...
  2. ninjalex

Character Skins

Is there or could someone make a script that allows the user to change character skins? Skins are outfits that the player can choose from to accessorize the actors. The skins would just be for a different look and will not change the actor's class, skills, weapon equipment, parameters and etc...
  3. ninjalex

Swim Suit Characters

Swim Suit Characters Annette Swim Suit and Lilly Bathing Suit are both characters I made using the default template from the character generator. A simple copy and paste job with minor re-touch. Female Swimmer 1 - 7 were made by character generator that came with Vx ace. I'm using them in my...
  4. ninjalex

Orc King Faceset Needed!

In my game I have an Orc King. I decided ti use the sprite below for the character. I need however a face set to match the sprite. An emotional face set is not required but would be greatly appreciated. The emotions would be Normal, Happy, Angry, Injured, Sad, Shocked, Excited and Disappointed...
  5. ninjalex

Icons incorrect in Ace Battle Engine & Battle Symphony

I have been using Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine v1.22 and Yami Engine Symphony - Battle Symphony for quite sometime in my games. I have encountered the issue of having the parameters icons while in battle being an incorrect icon.  It seems like an easy fix however I haven't been able to...
  6. ninjalex

Forrest Gnome Sprite and Faceset Needed!

I am using rpg maker vx ace and I need a Forrest/Garden Gnome character set for my game. I have searched for one and have no luck in finding one. If some one could make a character set for me or happens to know where I can find a Gnome sprite that would be great! I just basic character set so...
  7. ninjalex

Destiny Warriors: The Way of the Ninja

Please Delete this topic.  My game will be now be featured on steam.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt