Search results

1. Need an Equipment Lv up Script (Simple one)

Try this one: http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?p=155 You will need the individual equipment script as well for it to work - it can be found via the link.  :)
  2. Altering Immortal State

Works perfectly! Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate your help. Problem solved.
  3. Altering Immortal State

Okay, thanks a lot for the response. Now, how can I check if an actor's HP is 0? As far as I'm aware, in a conditional branch you can check for the death state but if that is being resisted then it won't work. Am I missing something?
  4. Altering Immortal State

Edit: I still think you've got the wrong idea. It's the state that I want to create, having an effect similar to 'resist state death' in the database. That means, no matter what skill your opponent uses, you will survive a lethal attack with 1 HP left, only if that state is applied.
  5. Altering Immortal State

I don't think you've got quite the right idea. It's not a skill to set a target's HP to 1, it's a state that will prevent ANY skill from killing the user, letting them survive at 1 HP. Edit: I'm not sure what you're getting at. There's no formula box in the state part of the database...
  6. Altering Immortal State

Right. I'm sure this topic is somewhere but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So sorry if this has already been asked somewhere else. What I'm looking for is to have a state where a target who would have been killed by an attack survives with 1 HP (think Endure, Focus Sash etc. in Pokemon...
  7. Game & Map Screenshots 3

Thanks for the feedback guys - as a relatively new Maker it's great to have some comments on my work.  :) @adiktuzmiko - No, none of the trees have been stretched in any way. Maybe it's just the fact that they come from different sources and some have been blurred a little more than others.
  8. Game & Map Screenshots 3

A couple of screenshots of a forest I am working on: Not sure how they could be improved. If anyone has any feedback, feel free to tell me.  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt