Search results

1. dinkledaberry

Hide/Show parameters in menus for MV?

Hello! I was looking for a way to hide a couple parameters so they don't show up in status, equip, etc menus. Does anyone know of an easy way to accomplish this? I know in VX Ace and VX it was as easy as editing the base and custom scripts which was easy enough. However, I can't seem to find...
  2. dinkledaberry

[IGMC] Half-Off Hero: The World Needs Savings

In foregone ruins there stirs an ancient evil. Sealed long ago, by those now referred to as legend, to prevent future pain and suffering by its hand. Years passed. Then decades. Centuries. Millenia. For ages this dark force plotted and watched and waited for the perfect moment to return. For...
  3. dinkledaberry

Check a Picture's Pixel Position w/Conditional Branch?

Is there an easy way to use a conditional branch to check a picture's position using a script call?  Like "if screen.pictures[index] = 216, 312 then blah blah blah happens" or something like that to check a picture's current position?  I was working on an overworld map system and this seems...
  4. dinkledaberry

Let's play judge! Top picks for the IGMC.

Jury and executioner optional. So with the people's choice voting ending today I figure we can take this time to talk about our favorite games from the contest and the ones we had the most fun with! Which games that you played do you feel deserve the top places? Here are my votes- Grand...
  5. dinkledaberry

D is for Dungeon (A dungeon crawler starring a baby)

Hello and salutations! D is for Dungeon is my first completed RPG Maker game.  It is a story of Love and Betrayal. Of Good and Evil. Of Life and Death. Of Truth and Lies.  At least it would be. But it was made in a month for the Humble Bundle Contest.  It should take you a good afternoon to...
  6. dinkledaberry

Is it possible to buy Japanese versions of older RPG makers anymore?

Hello! Does anyone know of a place or way to buy the Japanese versions of RPG Maker 2000, 2003 or RPG Maker Advance? I know there are several places to download the English versions, but I'd really like to own them legally. Enterbrain's site seems to have 2000 available but only to Japanese...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt