Search results

1. Xelion

Extremely slow/Freeze when opening/editing Attributes window

In the Attributes (Atributos) option in the Classes tab, whenever I try to open one of the types it takes a looot to open the window. Also, values shown are wrong (they seem to always have 1 more zero) and whenever I try to edit them the program freezes. If I click up or down arrows the...
  2. Xelion

RPG Maker MV brought me here

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker here and in some other sites/forums for some years and I've been following hispanic RPG Maker scene since Don Miguel's RPG Maker 95 translation. Decided to preorder RPG Maker MV as I feel is a huge step from VX Ace (which I got from a bundle). I may not be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GotTheJoy