Search results

1. TheStoryteller01

Storytellers MV Facesets [Updated 01/01/17 - SF_People1_7]

LATEST UPDATE: 1st January 2017 I am still quite busy with RL and projects outside of RPG Maker so I will update this thread with new facesets in irregular intervals only. These facesets are no edits of the stock portraits and also not made with the MV generator but recreations which I...
  2. TheStoryteller01

Using and sharing MV graphic assets

I've been doing custom battlebacks, sprites, tilesets and facesets for  XP and MV for over a year now. And of course I can't wait to bring all the new MW graphics into the mix or start making MV assets as well. The problem is, so far I haven't seen an official statement that there is something...
  3. TheStoryteller01

63 Battlebacks for RPG Maker XP

For my own projects I use the Enu Side Battle System Tankentai XP and I started creating compatible battlebacks based on the standard RTP tilesets. I published them on my blog during the last 5 months but since I'm kind of finished now, I thought I'd wrap all 63 battlebacks up in an archive and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GotTheJoy