Search results

1. gloopmaster

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Hammers, i feel are underrepresented. Though that may just be me. Flails are kinda in the same boat too.
  2. gloopmaster

My favorite day would be the modular swords; I really like the modular stuff, it's quite useful. Having options is better than not, eh?
  3. gloopmaster

Orange Time System

Is it possible to make encounters occur based on the time of day? (e.g., during the night there's bats and nocturnal creatures, while during the day there's rats/birds/other diurnal creatures.)
  4. gloopmaster

JP Levels

Isn't that already in the base plugin?
  5. gloopmaster

For the crossbows (I know this was a couple days ago): I'd say the "spooky" wooden set above the water set and below the black-and-red set should get one. And for something a bit more recent: Swords! You say to add our favorite sword combos to the thread, so here are mine: Really like the...
  6. gloopmaster

JP Levels

So, just to be certain: This plugin counts the overall JP you've gained, not your current amount, correct? i.e. It's not possible to down-level because of losing JP, right?
  7. gloopmaster

Shards (Icons) for Galv's Magic Shards Plugin (2200+)

Yay! Thanks! Looking forward to the new set.
  8. gloopmaster

The ones with the heart crystal and little swirly bits, there's not really a proper pink set of those ones. There's purple and darker purple. ^^"
  9. gloopmaster

I'd like to see the set from the second to last image in the spoiler in a pink color, as in the last image. Great work on these, btw. They all look amazing!
  10. gloopmaster

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hello. How would I access the actor associated with the in-battle actor command window (Window_ActorCommand) while running a function inside of that window? this._actor is undefined whenever I try to access it.
  11. gloopmaster

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

It's set on the class level. Would I need to do something differently in that case? EDIT: Setting it on the actor level with ActorCmd in the class level causes no change in functionality, and neither does using LastSkill. It appears to me that FirstSkill and LastSkill are just being wholly ignored.
  12. gloopmaster

Skill 1 "Attack", Skill 9 "Empower", and Skill 10 "Meditate" are all learned from Level 1 in the actor's class. I have 3 different armors corresponding to Skill 3 "Attack-All", Skill 4 "Attack-2x", and Skill 5 "Attack-4x". Each of those armors applies the trait to learn the respective skill...
  13. gloopmaster

Hm. I appear to be having issues using the following Battle Commands: <Battle Commands>FirstSkill:5,4,3,1STypes(Magic):1,2Skill:10Skill:9Items(Items)</Battle Commands> Assume that Skill ID 1 is "Attack" (as usual), Skill ID 3 is "Attack-All", Skill ID 4 is "Attack-2x", and Skill ID 5 is...
  14. gloopmaster

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Thanks! Can confirm the action sequence works... mostly. Now it seems that enemies don't actually collapse until the end of the round (i.e., just before the command menu reappears), and quite honestly I'm stumped. The enemies don't seem to still be properly alive; other actors that were...
  15. gloopmaster

I get an error when using the "collapse: targets" action from the first action sequence pack. This error seems to occur due to the plugin treating the arguments as an array, which it isn't, in this case. The action sequence I'm using is as follows:
  16. gloopmaster

Hey, guys. I decided to try my hand at modifying Yanfly's attack action sequence (where it detects whether the user is using a 'missile' type weapon), and adding a few other things to it. Figured I'd drop it here, if anyone else wants it. I've put it in a spoiler as it is rather long, but here's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GotTheJoy