Search results

1. Apple

Pokemon Corner

My picks my picks: 1. Cutest non-legendary: Joltik takes the cake. See how tiny it is? TOO frigging cute!!!! 2. Coolest lengendary: Reshiram 3. Strongest non-legendary: Stats-wise or what? Stats-wise then any pseudo-legendary fits the bill, if otherwise then probably Swarmpert (very...
  2. Apple

The Grumpy Knight (and the crisis in Helena's Kingdom)

And I've just finished it!!!~ It was so much fun fun fun \o\ Indra Formar you two are such good team and Scinaya your custom face was adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Apple

LOL I saw it. Had a lady boner but whatever :>

LOL I saw it. Had a lady boner but whatever :>
  4. Apple

I'm sorry I should've cleaned my glasses better. I just didn't expect "that" to be parading...

I'm sorry I should've cleaned my glasses better. I just didn't expect "that" to be parading the forums like no tomorrow
  5. Apple

Well dying bishies always pique my interest XDD

Well dying bishies always pique my interest XDD
  6. Apple

Pokemon Corner

@Hyde9318: I'm not a Nintendo diehard, I just don't like it that you rant with your personal preference (frankly, I disagree with them all), and then you treat it like absolute fact ("we established that Nintendo made bad decisions etc."), that's all. AFAIK, people had been asking for a light...
  7. Apple

Pokemon Corner

The Psychic - Dark - Fighting cycle had been widely established for quite awhile now ever since the trailer was released. Some was even hoping that the starters would be dual-type so none would really hold an edge over the other. But then official information that first stages are still monotype...
  8. Apple

Pokemon Corner

XD Good type? So what does it do? Convince other pokemon to end battle peacefully without resorting to violence? Heal opponent's pokemon HP and perhaps PP to save their trip to Poke centre? Yea, I don't think there will be a Light type ... Steel type was created to make Fighting more desirable...
  9. Apple

Pokemon Corner

Steel type IMO isn't OP'ed. Steel pokemon are often very slow, and honestly, except for when they are part Ground- or Fighting- type, most Steel pokemon aren't that stellar in offense either (they don't super effective against many types, and against both those type I rather use Ground or...
  10. Apple

Pokemon Corner

There won't be a light type :/ Dark type in Pokemon is not the Dark vs. Light like everyone thinks, as in Japanese the type is literally translated as the Evil/Bad type, a type that uses cheap tricks like surprise attack (faint atk), underhanded moves (sucker punch, beat up, fake tears, flatter...
  11. Apple

I'm working on comickz >D

I'm working on comickz >D
  12. Apple

wassup my man :"D?

wassup my man :"D?
  13. Apple

Pokemon Corner

I think the artist would appreciate it if you credit him and link back to his website rather than just posting his arts elsewhere. I still stick with Xereas and Yveltal represent the possibility of pokemon fusion :D
  14. Apple

Pokemon Corner

I've seen speculations about X and Y stand for the chromosomes, which can indicate the possibility of fusemon (which we all know the possibility of it has arised since last gen) and the reappearance of Deoxys. Which can mean Hoenn remake after this (because DS is dead, Hoenn remake should be on...
  15. Apple

Pokemon Corner

Really? Obvious? 1. After Black and White, people speculating a Pokemon Grey game centering around Kyugrem. And we get Black 2 and White 2. 2. After Black 2 and White 2, according to order we should get a Hoenn remake, but instead we got Gen VI (dayum, Hoenn remake ;u;) When Gen VI is...
  16. Apple

Pokemon Corner

@Delsh: Say what you want bout BW2 difficulty, I got wiped few days ago. And I never had much troubles with most other games (well, except for Emerald DX), even with Platinum which most people claim to be the hardest one to Nuzlocke with. I don't like EV training, actually. Did it once on my HG...
  17. Apple

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

What Volrath said. Custom art is always better, and you get that high quality portrait for free, so not using them is such a waste.
  18. Apple

Pokemon Corner

@Kaiser: Of course a solo pokemon run is gonna be easy. You can't complain about game difficulty when you use a pokemon that is like 20+ levels higher than opponents'. Not to mention if you are using Lilligant, you prolly just spam Quiver Dance then one shot everything through every battles. If...
  19. Apple

Pokemon Corner

@Seeaka: Where did you find a Braviary OvO)b? I am at Nimbasa but I haven't seen any yet. My current team: Floopy - Crobat Derya - Krokorok Cherry - Solosis Lia - Rosalia Cappu - Minccino Several friends of mine bitched about the sewer in Castelia where you can only find Zubat and...
  20. Apple

The Official Avatar: LOA/LOK Thread

The Promise Part 3 is OUT. All the online spoilers are driving me crazy. CRAZY. And it hurts so bad because the book won't be delivered here until at least 2 or 3 weeks later ;_________; How to fight the instinct to open all the spoilers and read 'em D:??

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GotTheJoy