Search results

1. Terrax Lighting system

I think this probably has something to do with the settings in Terrax's plugin. You can set the X and Y dimensions of the screen, which default to slightly higher than the size of the default game window, likely to compensate for this. 
  2. Terrax Lighting system

OK so small issue: Having anything written in the Note box for a map besides DayNight prevents the DayNight cycle from occurring on that map, even if DayNight is still in the box. This is a bit problematic and could do with being fixed, but I can replicate the other functions of the Note box in...
  3. New Scene Script (Simple, probably)

So, I've created a new menu button. Currently, the menu button, when activated, calls a common event. The common event opens a message window and a choice box, then from the choice box, 2 other screens can be called up (PHWarehouses, for those familiar with the plugin). Unfortunately, the game...
  4. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Thanks a lot, that's really helpful. I'll probably do both. I need the plugin quickly-ish, but I'd also like to be able to work on my own in the future too.
  5. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Javascript is way out of my depth though. Is there a simple way to create a scene that calls a normal message and choice thing? And can scripts make plugin calls / javascript calls? I'm sure they must be able to, but I've no idea how. Would I be able to write the scene's script within a normal...
  6. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Using Yanfly's Menu Manager, I've created an extra menu scene (however, it's using common events, plugin calls and script calls to function, so it's a pseudo-menu at best). The menu scene uses a normal "show message" and "show choices" thing to work. The game is paused during the Menu, and...
  7. Terrax Lighting system

Is it doing it to any other variables, or  only to variable 30? Sometimes plugins store values to variables (A couple of plugins I was using on VX Ace did, anyway. A particular plugin used 30 and 31 to store the X and Y dimensions for a particular message box, for example). 
  8. Terrax Lighting system

Oh wow, what a pedantic script :D Thanks for the prompt reply! Works perfectly now.
  9. Terrax Lighting system

I'm having some trouble turning the player Flashlight off. I have a common event used to turn it on through activating a "Flashlight" item in the inventory, which uses "Plugin Command: Flashlight on 8 12 #FFFFFF 1" to activate it. That works fine. Upon activation, it turns a switch to "on"...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20