Search results

1. Olivier

Vibrating/shaking text

Is there a script that makes text (preferably individual letters) shake? Think Undertale.  I want the text to shake when it is selected in a menu.
  2. Olivier

ramen noodle lovers support thread

if you or a loved one is addicted to eating ramen noodles, know that there is help for you this is a place of love, not hate
  3. Olivier

hiatus

i know i've only been here for like, a day or so, but i'm going on hiatus because sleep and food and lazy me :/ see y'all soon
  4. Olivier

Replacing all my looping OGGs with MIDIs...

So my project has a large (i mean LARGE) soundtrack of looping OGGs, which takes up more than 3 GB of space...I don't want my game to be that large LOL! So instead I've tried replacing all these looping OGGs with looping MIDIs instead, and that saved me a lot of file space (yay!). At first I was...
  5. Olivier

Start Battle BGM at the same time as BattleStart transition

my battle BGM has a pokemon-style intro, so I didn't need the BattleStart SE (I set it to None). The problem is that the BGM starts after the battle transition is completed and I want it to start at the same time as the battle transition. Can someone please help me with this, thanks! (I hope...
  6. Olivier

Meow-Wow! I'm back.

This is like my 3rd introduction or something (I lost track lol) but I changed my display name again so HI I'm looking for people to connect with. I need friends. *stares at floor* I like: -RPG maker -cat videos -egg meow let's be friends
  7. Olivier

What's your favorite type of sword?

I need a weapon for my game's main character. Futuristic swords (this means you, lightsabers) don't count. 
  8. Olivier

Compatibility for Yanfly Victory Aftermath with GTBS

This was asked before in the forum back in 2013 but no one came up with a solution as far as I know... I was wondering if it would be possible to make GubiD's tactical battle system compatible with Yanfly's victory aftermath script. Thanks!!
  9. Olivier

Should I share my game ideas online?

My mom and I are arguing over something. I want to share my game ideas/progress on this forum to get feedback, but my mom is not allowing me to. She is concerned that someone will "steal my ideas". Is she right? What should I tell her?
  10. Olivier

Um.......hi.

Hi.  :) My internet name is Clayton and I am 15 years old. I bought RPG Maker VX Ace in the summer of 2013. I've been on this forum for quite a while but I never really introduced myself, so here I am. A little background about myself: I teach kids how to make their own games/apps/animations...
  11. Olivier

Requesting character portrait/faceset

Hello, this is my first time on the forums, and I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to make a character portrait and/or faceset for my noncommercial game. Here is my character: Here's what I'm looking for: If this helps you at all, my character is teenage-age, as for faceset...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20