Search results

1. geekhouse

Taller/more animated SV battle sprites

Sorry I put it in the wrong area! And yes, Guiguimu...I think? I want that basic look/size, etc, but not those exact characters. I was hoping for a more basic template to build on. I'll try and figure that page out!
  2. geekhouse

Taller/more animated SV battle sprites

So, I plan on using Yanfly's SV ATB battle system, likely. However, I want taller sprites with more animation in their regular movement. Does anyone know how I would go about, hopefully, finding templates closer to these sizes? I don't need the exact template, of course, since the creator...
  3. geekhouse

Characters can walk ANYWHERE

No, it was because I didn't have the right tiles set to X's and O's. O am using the steam version.
  4. geekhouse

Trying to understand tall sprites for actors...

Thank you so much!
  5. geekhouse

Trying to understand tall sprites for actors...

So, I am very interested in losing the generic sprites and look of RPG Maker for my work. Primarily, I want the sprites to look a lot more like this... https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12088708.jpg Now, I saw a post (Thanks to a person on here) that shows how to do them for battle, which is...
  6. geekhouse

Aha! Fixed. It was an issue with the tileset, as was said. Thank you so much. :) Sorry, super newb here!
  7. geekhouse

Likely! XD
  8. geekhouse

I set it the same as Outside, and they still walk right off the cliff and over the water. Hm.
  9. geekhouse

Custome tileset. It could be that. I turn the water x's to o's, though, and I can still walk through it all.
  10. geekhouse

So, I am testing my practice game and, for some reason, the character can walk ANYWHERE. Water, over cliffs, etc. I can't seem to find out why. Ideas?
  11. geekhouse

I totally might have missed this in one of your mapping tutorials, but how did you add the...

I totally might have missed this in one of your mapping tutorials, but how did you add the splashing water animation/tile to the bottom of waterfalls?
  12. geekhouse

MV sv tall template

How would you go about using doors and similar with sprites this size? I love them, but I want to make sure my characters aren't twice the size of the door animation, I guess? (Dumb, newbie comment, I am sure) EDIT: I am an idiot. These are battle sprites, not walking sprites. XD
  13. geekhouse

I did notice that while I was trying to follow along. XD Still, it was enough to get me started!

I did notice that while I was trying to follow along. XD Still, it was enough to get me started!
  14. geekhouse

[RMMV] Event starts on last page?

This did it! I followed this, step-by-step, and got it to work. Thank you so much. I am sure I will have plenty more questions in the future. XD
  15. geekhouse

I click New Game each time I start the test. I searched for the 'dead' event and got this:
  16. geekhouse

Just got into RPG Maker MV, and I just wanted to say your tutorials have been a godsend so far...

Just got into RPG Maker MV, and I just wanted to say your tutorials have been a godsend so far, so thank you for that.
  17. geekhouse

So, I am just starting to learn RPG Maker, and I have spent the last few days trying to get the basics down. Events are giving me a headache, though. I have a several page NPC who is just there to help me understand quest giving. Nothing special. Just a 'hi, get me a sword'. 'Do you have the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20