Search results

1. Zeldaniac

Worst Pickup Lines

North Korea
  2. Zeldaniac

Games You Love That Everyone Else Hates

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. I can see why FF veterans and everyone in Europe ever hate that game, but it was my first FF, so it's probably the nostalgia goggles doing it for me.
  3. Zeldaniac

Worst Pickup Lines

Are you a 90s Nickelodeon game show? Cause this "legend" wants to get in your "hidden temple."
  4. Zeldaniac

Your favourite music.

I'm a metalhead. My favorite subgenres are Symphonic, Folk, melodic death, and power metal. You can find me listening to Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Eluvietie, and Korpiklaani, just to name a few. Favorite VGM composers include Nobuo Uematsu, Yoko...
  5. Zeldaniac

What pets do you have?

Cats are my favorite. I had one named Deedee when I was little. She eventually got really sick and we had to put her down. (possibly for the same reason I had asthma back then, because there was mold growing in my bedroom?) Years later in another city we had a dog. He was alright, but dogs are...
  6. Zeldaniac

How'd you come up with your username?

When I was 13 I realized I REALLY like Zelda, and I said "I must be a Zelda maniac." I didn't know what a portmanteau was at the time, but I've called myself either "TheZeldaniac" or "Zeldaniac" online ever since.
  7. Zeldaniac

Someone bought MV for me so... Hi :)

Ooooh okay. Thank you for the clarification. I shall keep that in mind.
  8. Zeldaniac

First RPG game you ever played

I can't exactly recall my first RPG, but my first Final Fantasy was Mystic Quest, and I'm not ashamed to say that I love it.
  9. Zeldaniac

Someone bought MV for me so... Hi :)

Greetings! I am an aspiring IT student planning to major in cybersecurity after high school. I also wouldn't mind making time for game development somewhere in there, but for the longest time I didn't know that just anybody could get their hands on a game engine whenever. Then one day a good...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20