Search results

1. GothicMonocle

Problem with MOG Pickup and throw. Item lands on impassable tiles

So It's 3 a.m in the morning, right? I am working on a little project I have going on and there is a minigame that requires pickup and throw. I grab the one from MOG because I was pleased with how it worked in the master demo; the boulders always landed exactly where they needed to and would...
  2. GothicMonocle

Event issue! Noob needs help!

If I understand your issue, the problem must be that the events get stuck somewhere and the sequence stops before they can complete their move route and turn transparent. try this approach instead. 1. Tick the box that reads "skip if cannot move" in the move route 2. Add a seperate command...
  3. GothicMonocle

Button mashing mechanic

B U M P?
  4. GothicMonocle

Button mashing mechanic

First off, I know this has been asked before. And I know it is possible to achieve through eventing. But the process is buggy and tedious so why on earth hasn't anyone made one of those yet? I am looking for something similar to this chain command minigame except I want it to only display one...
  5. GothicMonocle

Having troubles with MOG hunter's Time System

Nevermind I solved it on my own somehow I don't even know what I did to fix it but at least it worked. :kaoswt2:
  6. GothicMonocle

It's not working nicely because I need at least one of these switches to be on. Because I want an event to activate say at dusk for example so around 18:00 to 20:00. But if the script does NOT activate the switch when it's supposed to, then I can't have a time system that works. for instance I...
  7. GothicMonocle

*Clasps hands together* So. First things first. This might be a silly/obvious question but I can't for the life of me find a solution. So help would be GREATLY appreciated. Before you ask, after I ran into this issue I turned off all of my other plugins in order to make sure they didn't clash...
  8. GothicMonocle

Conditional branch "If player is facing event [ID]" script call

O M G! Thank you! This works. This actually works! It's going to be useful not only in this single instance, but in many future uses! I cannot thank you enough!
  9. GothicMonocle

I am most likely the one screwing this up, however: I did this: And on the conditional branch I called this: key?(:item,12) && $game_player.direction == direction_needed ^ this little code snippet is from another script But now what happens is this: I am sorry if I am making this more...
  10. GothicMonocle

SO I need an event (Event ID 002) to check if the player is facing towards it in order to perform a certain action. I figured out a small portion of the code I need to use but the rest is really lost on me. Can anyone help? $game_player.direction == (...) I really hope my description was...
  11. GothicMonocle

RMVXA Lost in the Darkness: A Jekyll and Hyde horror RPG (Playable teaser)

Thank you kindly for taking the time to play through this early build as well as providing me with feedback. I am very happy that you enjoy the artwork since I put a lot of love and effort in my illustrations. Now on the subject of your criticism (Which are all valid by the way) Again, thank...
  12. GothicMonocle

Working on a horror game. (See signature for details)

Working on a horror game. (See signature for details)
  13. GothicMonocle

@[4574:@The Stranger] Nothing but making comics and RPG maker games. Who could ask for more...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Nothing but making comics and RPG maker games. Who could ask for more, frankly.
  14. GothicMonocle

deceased

deceased
  15. GothicMonocle

RMVXA Lost in the Darkness: A Jekyll and Hyde horror RPG (Playable teaser)

Download here (Mediafire) - Keep in mind this is not even in demo stage yet. There is not even a proper title screen. This is a horror game that takes place in the Universe of my Webcomic: The strange Seperation of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Fellow Jekyll and Hyde fan? Follow me at the Jekyll and...
  16. GothicMonocle

Shana's Map HUD v1.20

Ah! Darn it! I am so used with Ruby counting IDs from zero that I used this method instead. Thanks for the clarification
  17. GothicMonocle

Shana's Map HUD v1.20

Hey. Thank you for replying. So my process is: Made a new project called test Pasted the hud graphics in the graphics/system folder Paste and configure the Script Add the required script calls with parallel process... And then BAM: Once I hit new game. It's all over. And I...
  18. GothicMonocle

Problem with eventing a heath bar

You just gave me an idea. I think I know what to do. You see, I made the HP bar picture look like this Whereas to avoid distortion, I should make it something like this and position it myself It works like a charm now! No overlap, no warping beyond the Frame. Everything is as it should be...
  19. GothicMonocle

Well, I don't think how changing the syntax will help since my issue is with the x position not the syntax itself. And besides, MV and Ace use drastically different terms not just in java script but in the interperter so the only thing it would achieve would be crashing the game completely. I...
  20. GothicMonocle

The code reads as follows: screen.pictures[ID].move(position (top left or center) , x, y, x zoom, y zoom, opacity, blend type, wait) But that plugin you mentioned sounds interesting. Is it for VX ace (The maker I am using) because I can only find hud makers for MV which are in java and by...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20