Search results

1. soniiiety

im gonna have to leave :(

Sorry that i didn't spend much time here, it was worth it to leave with some knowledge that some of you had of me. my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing. I will be talking tests and i should be gone a long time, wifi and...
  2. soniiiety

recording dreams/thoughts invention

hello everyone, i have been thinking about something that would be really cool to make in the future in real life. called recording our dreams/thoughts/memorays even connecting to a tv an anything we think of shows up on it or how about we can do above^ expect on an art program and we don't...
  3. soniiiety

why is most of the rpg games have no male's?

I been searching and found out that alot for the cool games have females and no males at all? why is this ??? I don't understand people should make it so you could be a male in their game not just female, not everyone is female or like to be that in a game? let me know what the reason is...
  4. soniiiety

alien creatures with other art

above is alien creatures^ be warned some may give nightmares and be frighting , it's your responsibility if you get scared or not. zenron prototype above with some art from my dream as well, the dude is the suit is called kerlin.^ I will add more art/photos if i can fit it in
  5. soniiiety

hello everyone!,it's time for my arrival.

hello my name is Soniiiety, I sign up super fast, and I can't wait to make new friends and talk, I will also want to help as well!. this might be the place, and it might not?, I don't know what else to say, But I can't wait to make some games or help with some. I will also giving ideas and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedon