Search results

1. SoulFab

I'm a game maker who enjoy writing plot twists and stories for RPG

I'm a game maker who enjoy writing plot twists and stories for RPG
  2. SoulFab

Futuristic / Robotic generator parts

Hey man, you should check out Bokou's ressources in this forum. HE has great sci-fi robotic generator add-ons, including bionic eyes, robot tail, robot arms and such. Don't know if it's too late, but I found this out today.
  3. SoulFab

Esz's African inspiration tiles & others

Merci beacoup! Génial! I was soo looking for that.
  4. SoulFab

Odd Sprites problem

Thank you very much mlogan!! This is working perfectly now!  :D
  5. SoulFab

Odd Sprites problem

Hey guys ! I am new to this forum but glad to be here. I have founds lots of informations and great ressources to help me in my game making. One of the most ressourceful post I saw was the one made by hiddenone with a lot of nice generator parts and sprites! A great job from Hiddenone but I have...
  6. SoulFab

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

Salut l'ami! Any updates on the hornet and the chimera? Take care. These are great by the way!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedon