Search results

1. CupcakeDreamer

Medieval Plague Bringers

Just don't put me on the cart I'm not dead yet. Just almost dead. I do have 2 suggestions. 1 Mud that can be moved and placed to make most any of our characters look all muddy. 2 A zombie character base. For those suggesting a undead dragon. I like that idea too. They are commonly cold...
  2. CupcakeDreamer

Deathsmiles - Considering Updates

Side View Battlers PLEASE!!!
  3. CupcakeDreamer

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

Got my transfer email and finished it. Thank you.
  4. CupcakeDreamer

Product Updates

How can I get updates? Purchased some of these from forum store. Opps. Hadn't Read the message fully. I will wait. :(
  5. CupcakeDreamer

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

That image alone will give me nightmares for weeks. I guess I'm saying it's very well done. Thanks.
  6. CupcakeDreamer

PVGames Resource Pack Tips and Tricks

Not a tip but a how do I. PV resources have shadows burnt in. How do I remove the side view shadows for my actors? I see how to remove them for animated enemies using Yanfly's SVB plug-in. But can't seem to find a way/plug-in to remove them for my actors.
  7. CupcakeDreamer

Agreed I will have to check it out. HasdrubalBarca Thanks.
  8. CupcakeDreamer

I am talking plug-ins for RPG Maker. So that the games we make can have 8 directional 8 frame walk, run and idle. Not a program to view the sprites.
  9. CupcakeDreamer

Can we get a list of plug-ins that will get us 8 frame 8 directional walk, run and idle. Links to there forum posting would be great. Please Thanks in advance.
  10. CupcakeDreamer

If you are still taking suggestions for cave types. I have three. Listed from my most wanted to least. 1: Lava/flame 2: Ice/Crystal 3: Living (Inside of a living creature) All that you are doing and have done is awesome. Please keep up the great work. We appreciate it.
  11. CupcakeDreamer

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Could you please add a notes part for assets we add? That would help us keep track of who we need to credit. And let us remember were we got those assets from. Not an urgent thing to add but it would help.
  12. CupcakeDreamer

I sent my list. I hope. Is there a chance you could send an e-mail to us that our list was received? I don't ever trust that e-mails get sent through. So I am worried my list was not received.
  13. CupcakeDreamer

Thanks. I cut and pasted the list to a text file. That will help a lot.
  14. CupcakeDreamer

You want a list of what products we own. I have a bunch of them from the forum store. And can't possibly remember all of them. Is there a way for us to see what we own. I can try to find all my email receipts.
  15. CupcakeDreamer

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Duplicating without copying existing resources. Just reusing the same ones that are already there is probably best. I'll take a look at this new version and let you know if I find any problems. Thanks.
  16. CupcakeDreamer

Concerning Categories, Could you add an option duplicate a existing category? So that we don't have to add everything to a new one. That is let's say copy Male then edit it to make it Beast Man. Also I did add the elf ears to mine. Worked great THANKS!!!
  17. CupcakeDreamer

When adding and positioning templates. It doesn't properly update the preview to the right. And If you have added a new template the preview always calls it "New template" even if you have renamed and reloaded it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedon