Search results

1. ddejan90

Looking for Anvil as a character

So, basically, I need an anvil to use during black smithing. Currently, I use a furnace (also as a character), but I made my black smithing a bit more complex, you need to refine ore (melt) and then craft a bar. So, I have anvil as a tile set, but I need one as a character because I don't want...
  2. ddejan90

Help/Request for 2 scripts

Hey all! I had an idea to implement 2 scripts in my game, but I had no luck to find any. The one I found are all dead links and can't download demo/script or can't download pictures needed to work. 1) Lock pick scripts: I need for VX Ace an interactive mini-game script. I found only one that...
  3. ddejan90

Different prices (script,event,etc)

I don't know if it's the right  forum to post this topic, so sorry in advance. Anyway. I was wondering if there is any way to make different villages, cities, garrison, etc have different item value. Example: I buy apple in village 1 for 10 gold. (that apple ofc by default sells for 50%...
  4. ddejan90

Need miner sprite

Hello. I don't know if this is right place to ask, but I need a miner sprite. If possible to get one for a commercial game. Cheers.
  5. ddejan90

RMVXA Forgotten Memories- Secrets of the past

I put some 1120+ hours into this game and there should be around ~8 hours of game play. The game is set in a medieval/fantasy place, but with focus on being realistic (second life type) Map is 152x150 squares big (The finished map will be 500x500 or even 2x(500x500). Quests 85(currently) Party...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Journey_Sticks