Search results

1. MarisaG

How to locate DLC content?

Maybe a year ago I bought a DLC package of buildings, but switched from a Mac to a Ubuntu a few months ago and I don't know how/where to find my DLC content. Any pointers? Marisa
  2. MarisaG

Help creating new mobs...

I have commissioned several sprite sheets for monsters and can't remember how to create new mobs with them. Are there any tutorials for this? Or points to instruction would also be appreciated! Marisa
  3. MarisaG

Alternative to IRC for RPG Maker chat (ok to post?)

Not sure if this is ok to post but i have created a slack team for RPG Maker. What is slack? Its like IRC or twitter but saves the last 10000 messages, allows file uploads, etc. Just go to http://rpgmakermv.org:3000 and enter your email address. If this is not acceptable to post here please let...
  4. MarisaG

Fantastic Buildings content not showing up

I just bought the "fantastic buildings" add-on pack and installed it like other dlc content, but i am not seeing the created buildings that I'm expecting to see. Is there a certain directory they go in? I'm running on a Mac with RMMV 1.3.1 and i tried stopping and restarting but it didnt help...
  5. MarisaG

Dumb question - how to set what skills a player can use

This is probably a dumb question, but how do i set what actors can use which skills?.
  6. MarisaG

How do i set up Yanflys combo attack plugin?

Im trying to set up Yanflys combo attack plugin but having trouble with two issues. In the edited skill(s) there is a key <Custom Cost Display> that is not in the cut&paste area and the video is too blurry to make out what the codes are. In the new state i think i have it set but i do not...
  7. MarisaG

Rat sprites?

Anyone have any rat sprites i can use? I have the code in my game but need the actual ratty ? 
  8. MarisaG

Best way to randomly place random monsters

I would like to have it so that when the player enters the dungeon it randomly places several monsters for them to fight. What is the best way to do this?
  9. MarisaG

How to get a character & name choice?

I have seen other pics that show a menu to set character name, but in my games when i select "new game" it just goes to the default world level directly. Any pointers on how to get a character and name choice?
  10. MarisaG

How do i install the resource dlc's?

I just purchased two dlc packs on steam, and i see the contents in the dlc directory under steam, but i dont see them in my games. Do i have to copy them in manually? Im on a Mac BTW... Im posting here because the pinned topic in the resource forum said to post "how do i" questions here...
  11. MarisaG

Title screen location/size?

Tomorrow i get my Mac version of RMMV and get started for real. ? Ive been using the Windows 1.0 edition and one thing I haven't seen is where i set the title screens. Im going to use the "press start" plugin. Anyone point me to where the title screen is? Thx!
  12. MarisaG

Items in the store compatible with RMMV?

I'm interested in several of the graphic packs in the store, but they only mention vx ace. Are they also compatible with mv?
  13. MarisaG

Creative Commons music...

My two favorite Creative Commons musicians are http://hungrylucy.com and http://unwoman.com - i have used their music in several games... Unwoman lives here in the SF bay area near me. Give them a listen!
  14. MarisaG

RPG Maker game toplist

Hope this is the right place to list this. I am really getting into RM, and have a new service for other RM devs - a toplisting for RM games. List and vote for your favorite games. Just go to http://ccm.bz, sign up and add a link to your games website. See you there! Marisa (edit: i now...
  15. MarisaG

Max size for world map?

Just starting out and i wondered what the maximum size for the world map might be, or best practices etc. what do you think?
  16. MarisaG

How do i change the contact info in my profile?

It's showing info from another of my games. Please help!
  17. MarisaG

Looking for artists...

Im looking for an artist or two for my game Mundo Sangre. I can pay $50 per sprite sheet and $15 for each portrait. If you are interested please get back to me...
  18. MarisaG

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! Im new to RM, and will be using it to create my RPG "Mundo Sangre" (Blood World). It is a mash-up of steampunk & fantasy, and I am looking forward to progressing on it  :)  i was previously developing this as a 3D game but like what i see in RM, so im switching... I hope to get...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Journey_Sticks