Search results

1. braisem

Hello, I noticed the documentation link for Quasi Movement is not working...

Hello, I noticed the documentation link for Quasi Movement is not working (https://github.com/quxios/RPG-Maker-MV/blob/master/Documentations/Movement.pdf ) is there any chance you have that information around still? I'm struggling to get the plugin running without it, thanks for your time.
  2. braisem

Requesting plugin help with "Quasi movement"

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide some help with the older plugin "Quasi_Movement" it is a collision mapping plugin that has lost its support and even its instructions page. you can view the plugin here I'm just trying to get the collision mapping part of it working but I've...
  3. braisem

Random teleportation event help

Hello, I have been fiddling with some random event guides and while I've gotten a few to work They don't really accomplish what I'm needing. What im trying to do is this. You are on map A and you touch a teleportation tile that tile has a 60% chance of sending you to map B a 30% chance of...
  4. braisem

Video speed

the only solution I've found is to make the animation at 60fps then before exporting i change it to 20fps. then in game the frames seem to run at what was the intended speed just because it goes so fast.
  5. braisem

Video speed

I've been making animations for my game and uploading some of them as .OGV videos but when they play in game it seems to be at 2x speed. I've done tests with videos created at 20,30 and 60fps. they all have the same problem. The game runs at 60fps when launched according to Fraps. Any input...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Journey_Sticks