Search results

1. Venere

Cocodoco Resource Commercial Terms

They say commercial use by an amateur circle (Dojin) is okay but by company it's prohibited And if you use their sprites edited from FSM ones, it's necessary to respect MACK's agreement too.
  2. Venere

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@VexedEnigma Amazing work! I've never expected to see such a wonderful shrine tileset here. My suggestion:  In general those statues (called Jizo) are for Buddhism temples, not for Shinto shrines. In Shinto shrines, we usually see the statues of dog (Komainu) and fox (Inari). But this is...
  3. Venere

Venere & Marte's Resources

@SilverExile Her sprites are already available on other sites :) RTP size sprite is on the RM JP blog and MACK sized one is on momope's blog. (Please credit momope) @Irili I'm planning to release 3 more magical girls when I have some free time. @Metalraptor Thanks! That's true, I was...
  4. Venere

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@VexedEnigma Indeed I have to change the color of those drains. They were too light. Thanks for your feedback :) @Gorlami Thank you! The roofs and windows were the most difficult to make so I'm very glad :D @Azuresana Thanks and I like the way you add the light effect. If I could...
  5. Venere

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@McP I really like your map! But I think those RMXP trees don't match with other trees very much. I would use the smaller variation of that big tree. @Dark_Metamorphosis Your travel map is beautiful. Especially I like the font and texture. And this is a sample map of my victorian city...
  6. Venere

Celianna's Parallax Tiles

I like your new style! Those trees are very cute :)
  7. Venere

@Bill Thank you very much! I'm still learning and there are many things I have to improve. But I'm very glad if you like our works :) And I added the sprite of Yuka and streetlamp tiles. Here is the sample of yuka.
  8. Venere

Hi Slim! Glad to see you again! :wub: That magical girl is my original character. But "Magical Girl" has been a very common theme for Japanese girl's animations.(Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka and so on) And this time I tried to draw a stereotyped character so you have good reason to feel...
  9. Venere

Hi all, It's been a while :) Let me announce you that an exiting event has started! "Magical Girls Gathering" (in Japanese. Please respect the terms of use of each artist.) You can find many cute magical girls drawn by talented artists like Souichi, Toriaka, Kaba, Suiren and so on. And I...
  10. Venere

@Ratty524 Thank you! Mines are not so good but I'm very glad :) @Cwells You're right! I have to modify her nose and mouth. Thank you for your advice. :D @Lunarea I agree with you :) Now I'm more confident if you think so. Thanks everyone! New Tree!
  11. Venere

Thanks Zack :D I was late for May release. Maybe next month!

Thanks Zack :D I was late for May release. Maybe next month!
  12. Venere

It's been a while! I had been very busy last month. I wanted to submit my resource for Restaff Release May but I was late for it. So I post it here. :) Fencer Lady (Original RTP style portrait) For RPGMakers only. By the way I feel like I'm in a slump and something just isn't right about...
  13. Venere

@slim I'm looking forward to seeing them in your game :D @Rose wala leo Thanks! Such a simple comment is delightful enough for me. @Seacliff I just started this topic a few months ago and don't have so many resources. But I'm really happy if you like them. :) I added the sprites of...
  14. Venere

Wow! She is really cute!! Thank you very much slim :D

Wow! She is really cute!! Thank you very much slim :D
  15. Venere

Thanks everyone :D This time I drew a pretty princess :)

Thanks everyone :D This time I drew a pretty princess :)
  16. Venere

ReStaff April 2013 Release

Thank you Archeia and Restaffs for sharing them with us! I feel a little nervous but also very happy to see mine among other wonderful stuffs :)
  17. Venere

I submitted my stuff for the next ReStaff release. Hope you'll like it!

I submitted my stuff for the next ReStaff release. Hope you'll like it!
  18. Venere

It's Prikura! You're really cute :)

It's Prikura! You're really cute :)
  19. Venere

Thank you for your notice :)

Thank you for your notice :)
  20. Venere

Guest Contributors

Hello Restaffs :) Are you still accepting the quest contributers for the April release? I'm working on something but it will take a few more days. Hopefully I will submit it on April 30. Thanks for your time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuwandw