Search results

1. jayray

Strange brainstorm while at work... SuperTiles? Parallax Grids?

I'm at work right now, and got bored, so off to the forums I went, and I got a real question that bugged me, right in my brain! SUPERTILES Okay, so here's my first question/brainstorm, and I really don't know if anyone actually took the time to try this... I know there are plugins that allow...
  2. jayray

Taking on World Mapping, PVGames Style

So, in a PVGames thread, I began working on what will eventually be another set of resources that will allow an overland feature for users trying the PVGames or any pre-rendered style for his/her RPG Maker Game. I didn't want to post this in Resources as these are not finished, and when finished...
  3. jayray

A whole new world? Moghunter Fast Travel questions

I need help... I love the RMMV Fast Travel System by Moghunter, but here's want I want... I need more than one world.... I actually need about 7... Rather I need seven provinces that I need to be fairly large, so putting them all on ONE world map would not work well (world map would push the...
  4. jayray

Solar System - Question on pi....

Okay, so I definitely know how to show a picture of a planet, and I know how to create a larger semi-transparent picture, have it rotate, to create the illusion of it rotating around a star, but what I'm looking for is this... How would I show an orbit path, an ARC, that allows a picture to go...
  5. jayray

Is there a tool that allows to change the regionID of a tile during test play?

I was wondering if there was a tool that would allow to change the region IDs of tiles while in test play, so that Region Passability maps could be saved. Would be a perfect combo along with Grid Free Doodads.
  6. jayray

RMMV Autotile Maker (Photoshop Smart Creator CS6)

Hi guys! I miss the San0x autotile creator, don't you? take two tiles, upload them, and BAM! out pops an autotile you can use - A great overall script. While I can't script it, I found a way to do it with Photoshop... I introduce to you MY... RPG Maker MV AutoTile Maker - Design 01 (UPDATED...
  7. jayray

(RMMV) Autotile Masks or Photoshop Action to make MV autotiles?

Here's my question/request. I have tons of locally sourced textures that I want to use as autotiles in my game. Now, I know already how to make those textures look seamless with not too many items that look TOO repetative, but I remember that San0x had a script for RMVXAce that allowed you to...
  8. jayray

Wild Arms Hex Battle System?

is there anyone who's familiar with the RMXP Hex Battle System that emulated Wildarms? it kept all players and monsters on one of seven gridpoints in the game, and you could move 1 grid in any direction, and the placement of enemies, actors, and even the type of grid they were on determined...
  9. jayray

How to create a new enemy in Battle? (The Obstacle in Battle)

Ok, so here's what I'd like to find... I'd like to make the battle interactive with different items and obstacles in the way... Walls you have to break down, rocks that give cover for the front row, wooden walls... Now some would say to just create an enemy that would have the certain amount of...
  10. jayray

I fixed a... (Part II) bug with CCEX!

okay, now mind you, I am a BABY when it comes to learning this javascript stuff... and even more so when it comes to to strange coding of SRDude... I was having a really bad time with the way my game was using mouse driven commands for pretty much everything in the Character creator EX, except...
  11. jayray

I fixed an encryption bug with CCEX...

I really didn't know where to post this, as it's not really anything but a personal victory. I was very dismayed when I encrypted my project, only to find that one of the plugins, SumRndmDde's (SRDude's) Character Creator EX throws a huge error. if it wasn't for Silver's Console Manager (which...
  12. jayray

SRDude CCEX Hue Selector Window...

HELP!! I accidently posted int he Maker specific thread, like an idiot. I've told the admins to move my thread over, but am actually okay if they delete the thread over there, as this is most probably the best place to put this question. I've done actually pretty awesomely so far in changing a...
  13. jayray

SRD CCEX HueSelector Window

Hi all, I've been (tirelessly) working with SrDude's Character Creator EX, and I've tweaked it here, there and everywhere else to get it to look graphically the way I want it. My goal is a completely mouse driven game, and pretty much everything else in my game is such, but I need to convert...
  14. jayray

Old school Freefile MUD-like database

Hi guys, Here's sort of what I want to do... I'd like a plugin that looks for a flat .txt file in a directory, and brings it in, placing its line by line or CSV values into specific gameVariable values. I'd want this txt file to be in a format of something like z1234.zon or whatever... I'd like...
  15. jayray

Request: A different way to grid maps...

I'm old school I admit. Here's what I'm looking for... I guess it's called an... array? What I want is the ability to have a set map boundary (whether 80x80 120x120) that maps would occupy, whereas instead of linking to a specifc map, you'd like to whatever map is set for a map package at A4...
  16. jayray

In-Game RegionAdd plugin

What I'm looking for is the ability to add regions to a map, while IN the map... much like Yanfly's Doodads add the ability to add images. What I'm looking for is a plugin that when started, will allow you to choose a region number, and then simply click on any square within the map to add that...
  17. jayray

Help with SRD HudMaker...

Here's what I'm trying to do, I'm working on a HUD Maker workaround for a couple of issues I'm having with displaying Actor Faces inside Hud Maker. Now, I know that... $gameCharacterCreations.getInfo(1).body.file gives us the filename that was chosen for Actor 1's body... but what I'm looking...
  18. jayray

Question: Template mannequin charsets so we can make community items?

It was just an idea rolling and rattling around this brain of mine. While I definitely understand the need to preserve proprietary resources, could we have a mannequin set with like just some base "layers" that as a community we could use to create our own sprite pieces for the PV Game Resources...
  19. jayray

Photoshop Action - Medieval Sprites RMXP

Yes, I still use RMXP, mainly for some projects, and I had already converted most of the High Fantasy series of sprites to RPG Maker XP to have all my sprites available for that engine. However, I wanted to ensure that the RMMV sprites looks at least SIMILAR in size and girth to those sprites...
  20. jayray

Script question/request

Okay, so.. I'm using MCG's awesome  old Iso Engine (Not Layy Meta or Marta but "MCG Iso Engine Ace v.1.1" - I am also working with a slightly larger than normal resolution, with a viewport for the Iso Map in the center of the screen, and my parallax and other items being in a perimeter around...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuwandw