Search results

1. luizcubas

RMMV All IGMC2017 votes and results in a spreadsheet

Hey @OnslaughtSupply, I just want to say that I loved your game, I could see the amount of effort you put there. It's really bad that you didn't have the feedback you wish from the judges :(
  2. luizcubas

RMMV All IGMC2017 votes and results in a spreadsheet

Nice job @ProGM! Just a small note, I think there is no way we could know the order of the judges scores cause each time you refresh the result page, the order of the judges feedback changes.
  3. luizcubas

Hello everyone! New member here.

Welcome @lswear ! Tacos for sure!
  4. luizcubas

Clicking on an item should open a small command window

Understanding the code of the Windows in MV was very hard, at least for me. First you need to create your new window with your new features, for illustration, I'm creating a Confirm window, with options Confirm and Cancel: Using the Window_Command as parent Class, I create the...
  5. luizcubas

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

@Zelgadis85, my review is up. @bgillisp, I'm ready for the next round.
  6. luizcubas

RMMV Who do you think will make the IGMC top 10?

It's very hard to enumerate a top 10, but I would bet my money with this ones: -Moop -Dear Edwin -A Conga's Tale
  7. luizcubas

RMMV How do you feel about your game looking back?

What would you change about your game? I'd add more story and create different layout of dungeons and fix that ugly bug that make the game crash in some computers :( What are you most proud of? The battlesystem and the upgrade skill system was really hard to develop in such short time, I'm...
  8. luizcubas

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

Hey @Kokoro Hane, thank you for your honest review of Dungeon Down. Yeah, I really don't understand why the game still crashing in some computers,I'm still trying to fix it. Thank you for trying the game.
  9. luizcubas

@Gabrelik @Plueschkatze @futrchamp @hiddenone, my review of Dear Edwin is up, what a amazing game, thank you! https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/190489#post-312348 @bgillisp, I'm ready to another one!
  10. luizcubas

Hey @Zelgadis85, finished the review and post it on your page! I'm ready for another round!
  11. luizcubas

Hey @Zelgadis85, thanks for your kind words in your review, never feel ashamed since you're doing something you love and believe :kaoluv:, I'll reciprocate your generosity in my review as soon as I get some time to play your game.
  12. luizcubas

I would love to participate too! Game link https://luizcubas.itch.io/dungeon-down
  13. luizcubas

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Hey @OnslaughtSupply, thank you. What a coincidence, I'm playing right now your game (Cumulus), amazing job, congrats! :kaopride:
  14. luizcubas

Finally, up and running: Dungeon Down: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/190326 Now we go to the best part, let's play all the games :kaoluv: Good luck to everyone!
  15. luizcubas

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

This one is easy: Age of Empires II Even after 18 years of the release, Im still playing this game.:kaoluv: @Canini, great choice. LBA was one of my favorite childhood game. Thanks to bring that good nostalgia feeling.:kaopride:
  16. luizcubas

Needing help to check the english grammar of this message

Thank you so much @Aoi Ninami :kaoluv:
  17. luizcubas

Needing help to check the english grammar of this message

Hey guys. I'm kinda very bad at writing in english, but I need to add a initial message in my game. Could a kindly soul help me check if the grammar of the below message it's correct?:rswt2:
  18. luizcubas

Hey guys, its good to see everyone is working hard. :kaopride: Just to share the skill equip/upgrade system. Still have some bugs but the most part its working apparently fine :kaohi:
  19. luizcubas

Hey guys. This gonna be my first time in a IGMC, I'm giving my best to finish this game in the time, I don't have any expectation, its just for the fun. For me, write in english is a barrier to create a game with a story, so my idea its to build a very simple design without dialogs, something...
  20. luizcubas

Change Font Size In-Game

Sorry, this answer was for MV, didn't saw that your question was for ACE, apologies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED