Search results

1. SirLudicrous

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

I shouldn´t have missed out on the last 5 days, this boat :kaoswt:... and oohh, this cannon :kaoswt: and these weapons:kaoswt::kaoswt::kaoswt: They look amazing (as usual :D) Is it already too late for a request? :rswt If not: what about some additions/changes to the overworld tileset (like new...
  2. SirLudicrous

Concepts for (sub-)class choices as the main character (and companions)

Sure no problem The Sage is supposed to give the (mostly defensive/supportive) priest a much more offensive side, which might be beneficial, based on what type of team composition you´re running with. The sage will probably share some abilities with the mage but will also receive some unique...
  3. SirLudicrous

Adding new tiles to existing tilesets

@Kes Okay thanks
  4. SirLudicrous

Adding new tiles to existing tilesets

May I ask, what program does the job, when it comes to adding tileset images together? I tried MS paint, which basically works, but the background is no longer transparent, so if I place a tile, that doesnt fill out an entire square, it´ll leave a white background.
  5. SirLudicrous

@Avery okay thanks for that, it works now as intended. But there is something that confuses me quite a bit: When I named them, I labeled them as AccA so they would appear behind the front hair as it looks weird with certain hairstyles. Now I´ve named them like you did and now I can control both...
  6. SirLudicrous

Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

Very nice looking parts! But the best part is that you gave them ID´s in the 800 range, (so I don´t have to rename these 200+ parts :kaoswt: THANK YOU!!)
  7. SirLudicrous

These resources look beautiful, I love them! :kaoluv: But how do I need to name the 2nd variation of the tiaras? Upon downloading the images, the files just had random letters and numbers as names. I managed to figure out that they are sth. like FG/SV/etc._AccA_..., but for the FGs I can´t...
  8. SirLudicrous

Damage over Time?

@bgillisp No thanks, I think I got it now :) I´m currently looking around myself if I can find a plugin, that fits my needs :D EDIT: Well looks like Yanfly has made some nice plugins, that seem to be exactly what I need :D
  9. SirLudicrous

Damage over Time?

@Llareian yes for RMMV. Too bad I need a plugin for that. I also wanted to make the strength of the DoT scale with m.attack. Do you know a plugin that does that? Also does anybody know what it takes to make secondary effects occur (like an explosion that happens in the following turn)...
  10. SirLudicrous

Damage over Time?

Can somebody tell me how I can make damage over time? I´ve created a fire spell that is supposed to ignite the target. I want it to take damage each turn until the ignite wears off. I went ahead and created a state called "ignited" but I can´t seem to find any traits that simply deal damage...
  11. SirLudicrous

If I manage to get 3 extra stats into the game, I will add "Strength", "Dexterity", and "Intelligence" (HOW INNOVATIVE :kaopride:) and make classes and abilities scale with those stats. The strength classes would then be: Warrior Paladin/Crusader Barbarian/Gladiator Duelist (50/50 with...
  12. SirLudicrous

Hi everyone! While tinkering around with my first project and thinking about different concepts, I realized that I need to do something about the classes you can have yourself and in the party. So the first thing I came up with was this: The main character stays "hero" and gets access to all...
  13. SirLudicrous

Beautiful resources! But I have question: Can somebody tell me, what things go where? I could only figure out the tilesets myself :rswt Edit: An advent calendar sounds amazing, I´m like proper hyped now :kaojoy:
  14. SirLudicrous

Sythian Bard's World Map Tiles

Okay, how do I substitute a tile?
  15. SirLudicrous

@Kes but doesn´t that overwrite all the continents i´ve already drawn?
  16. SirLudicrous

@Kes Okay thanks, I can now access these tiles but where do I need to put the thin dirt road? I put it into the tilesets folder, went into my database and edited the overworld tileset. But where do I put it? My first guess was to put it at "A4 (Walls)" (since i figured that they behave...
  17. SirLudicrous

Hi, I´m new to the forum so sorry if this question sounds a bit dumb :kaoswt2: But where can I find the download link? x) Btw: from what I´ve seen in the screenshots, these tiles look awesome. Can´t wait to add them to my world!
  18. SirLudicrous

Hi there!

Hi everyone, I am Sir Ludicrous (Or Luca if you prefer real names) and a huge fan of RPG Games. I recently picked up RPG Maker MV and so far (by far i mean the tutorial :P) I´ve had a lot of fun playing around with the features. I´ve now started working on my own project (no clue how big it´ll...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED