Search results

1. StrawberrySmiles

Strawberry Creations

I fixed the images for you @ZedZeroth !
  2. StrawberrySmiles

Event Original Character Contest!

As the creator of one of the winners... Can I still use her (Lyria) however I want?
  3. StrawberrySmiles

@[92150:@Isabella Ava] - not really, actually. @[100859:@Poryg] - heh, maybe.

@[92150:@Isabella Ava] - not really, actually. @[100859:@Poryg] - heh, maybe.
  4. StrawberrySmiles

I can pixel, yet I don't feel like editing any sprites from any graphic packs to fit my...

I can pixel, yet I don't feel like editing any sprites from any graphic packs to fit my characters. What's wrong with me? ;_;
  5. StrawberrySmiles

Angel & Devil Portrait & Faceset!

I can't see any of the attachments. :(
  6. StrawberrySmiles

Overlord MV game?

@TakeHomeTheCup & @Vox Novus - I didn't say it was good, I just mentioned that a dev company decided to use RPG Maker as a side game. Personally (as a fan of CH), I found it amusing. When the Overlord one came out, I found it more interesting. XD
  7. StrawberrySmiles

I'm the opposite. I would've said, "yes let's do something!"

I'm the opposite. I would've said, "yes let's do something!"
  8. StrawberrySmiles

Overlord MV game?

Compile Heart released a side game for an RPG they made using MV as well: http://www.compileheart.com/derq/info/?page=endquest
  9. StrawberrySmiles

I've seen many of my friends get Acers... They stopped working within a year or had a slew of...

I've seen many of my friends get Acers... They stopped working within a year or had a slew of problems.
  10. StrawberrySmiles

My bf gave me his credit card since I don't have my own bank account (and he's my payee anyway)...

My bf gave me his credit card since I don't have my own bank account (and he's my payee anyway). He might be fine with it... FOR NOW. XD
  11. StrawberrySmiles

Ruined and/or Snow Town Tiles?

Would anyone like to edit any of the posted resources in this thread with snow?
  12. StrawberrySmiles

Could be useful if I show the "inside" of broken buildings. But I still need snow on them.
  13. StrawberrySmiles

An example would be in one of your tile edits here: The bottom windows on the left side are busted. I'm not sure it needs snow, though. From this Japanese forum, this guy has some broken barrels/buckets that might help. According to @slimmmeiske2 - one can edit and show them off...
  14. StrawberrySmiles

Yeah, I have those unfortunately. Now I'm thinking maybe more things like holes, cracks, and... Whoa, lost my train of thought.
  15. StrawberrySmiles

I'm going to bump this again, but this time mention that any town tiles covered in snow would be great. I've downloaded all the community ones btw. I feel like snow-tiles aren't loved enough.
  16. StrawberrySmiles

What's your state??

What's your state??
  17. StrawberrySmiles

Oh? Your in SC? I live in that state! :P

Oh? Your in SC? I live in that state! :P
  18. StrawberrySmiles

I'm going to bump this.
  19. StrawberrySmiles

The towers? I saw THOSE, but they aren't houses or anything of the like, unfortunately.
  20. StrawberrySmiles

@Avery - I'm blind, but I couldn't find them in your thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED