Search results

1. Liak

RPG Maker MV: Change Language?

That worked! :) Thanks a lot! It's quite a strange way of doing it, though, and I can't remember having done that last time I changed the language. Oh well. :)
  2. Liak

RPG Maker MV: Change Language?

Hey guys, could someone tell me once again how you change the language of the RPG Maker MV editor? I would like to use the English version instead of the German one. I googled a bit already. It keeps referring to a "Locale" folder which I can't find. I assume the directory structure has been...
  3. Liak

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

Love the mirror door! :)
  4. Liak

Maru's MV Bits

Welcome back, Maru! :) Glad to see you again!
  5. Liak

My Content

Ah, excellent! :) The search function actually does what I need, but I will also check the options. Thank you, both of you!
  6. Liak

My Content

I had found it, but unfortunately, it doesn't do what I want. :(
  7. Liak

My Content

I really like the new forum design. :) There's one thing, however, I can't find: my content. Before the update, it was possible to see a list of topics I had posted in with highlighting of topics with new anwers. For example, I could easily see updates to ressource topics I answered. Do I have...
  8. Liak

That sounds awesome! :O

That sounds awesome! :O
  9. Liak

Beta Berseker Class

Just an idea from me. :)  Since I can't really grasp the reason for why the character would turn berserk every single battle at a fixed point in time, why not make the Berserk triggered by a special skill. It grants you a huge benefit overall, but makes the character auto-battle. It's up to the...
  10. Liak

Beta Berseker Class

Even though this is about the technical part, I'm really interested in the mechanics for this class. :) Could you tell us about your ideas? What skills does the class have for the first 2 turns in order to prepare for the auto-battle part of the battle?
  11. Liak

RM2K Hero Character Pack now available!

I'd like a non-Steam version, too!
  12. Liak

Cross Reference Tool

Yeah, finally! Very useful! :)  Thank you, Shaz!
  13. Liak

FSM: Town of Beginnings Tiles

Oh, I do! :) I can't wait for the rest of it, which I hope will come?
  14. Liak

I made it! To anyone having problems with Paypal: Try another browser! I just tried with Edge, and it worked! Yeah! :) :) :)
  15. Liak

I see. Unfortunately, I don't see an easy way to communicate my problem. Seems like I have to try to reach them by phone, but I assume the customer support won't be able to resolve the issue, either. They usually don't have the rights for things like that. How come this is an issue, anyway...
  16. Liak

Do we need to resolve it through Paypal support or is Degica talking to them? If the first, how would I do it? Do I need to call them?
  17. Liak

Any news on the issue yet? :(
  18. Liak

Maybe they could make the promotion period a bit longer because of the Paypal issues? :)
  19. Liak

That would be a possibility. But I have bought quite a few things in the store here, so I would actually like to have my collection here. And this issue should be fixed anyway, I'd say. :) So I'll just wait.
  20. Liak

Exactly the same here! :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED