Search results

1. Windows i7

Persona 5 is another great JRPG released recently. If we're going by 2010s best JRPGs, you can...

Persona 5 is another great JRPG released recently. If we're going by 2010s best JRPGs, you can count Persona 4 Golden in there too.
  2. Windows i7

Loading into a Universal Windows App

There's probably a debugger that you can use to figure out what is happening internally. That may be the easiest way to find the issue. If I had to guess, I'd say it is failing to find the other files due to relative links or something similar.
  3. Windows i7

Those aren't friends.

Those aren't friends.
  4. Windows i7

This kind of trash has been around for a long time. I remember seeing those sort of ads in like...

This kind of trash has been around for a long time. I remember seeing those sort of ads in like 2005. Always a scam or phish of some kind.
  5. Windows i7

Region locked?

Region locked?
  6. Windows i7

Urge to Upgrade Firefox

You should always keep your browser updated anyways. New vulnerabilities appear all the time.
  7. Windows i7

I highly doubt it. I've never heard of paper receipts for online transactions. An email one...

I highly doubt it. I've never heard of paper receipts for online transactions. An email one probably.
  8. Windows i7

RTP maps outside RPG maker allowed?

Actually, as soon as you do that you're distributing. The identity or relation of the person receiving it does not matter. Think of it like this. When you buy a game, you're paying for a license to play that game. The files for that game are licensed to you for personal use. You are not allowed...
  9. Windows i7

.net isn't a namespace. It is a TLD (top level domain). In the IT field, using correct terms is...

.net isn't a namespace. It is a TLD (top level domain). In the IT field, using correct terms is considered very important.
  10. Windows i7

Your favorite "foreign" sweets and snacks?

I eat Ramen noodles a lot for lunch if that counts.
  11. Windows i7

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

AMD hardware is underrated. I have a Ryzen 7 3700X with Radeon RX 5700 XT gaming setup, and the performance is really good for the cost of the parts.
  12. Windows i7

Asians definitely don't look alike any more than any other race does. That kind of remark can be...

Asians definitely don't look alike any more than any other race does. That kind of remark can be seen by some people as racist.
  13. Windows i7

At least nobody seems to be feeding into the drama at this point.

At least nobody seems to be feeding into the drama at this point.
  14. Windows i7

Prime95 possibly. Why would you want to do this anyways?

Prime95 possibly. Why would you want to do this anyways?
  15. Windows i7

Is there any plug-in that can merge multiple maps into one big map?

Level streaming seems to be what he's asking for, and absent a rewrite of the engine is not something that can be done with RPG Maker as far as I can tell.
  16. Windows i7

Is cheeze actually good for games?

Depends on the game. In open world games, finding new ways of exploiting can in and of itself add a fun twist to the game.
  17. Windows i7

I just miss the blinking forum section icons honestly.

I just miss the blinking forum section icons honestly.
  18. Windows i7

Sorry, but I can't see people changing their posting habit to accommodate a flaw with one of the...

Sorry, but I can't see people changing their posting habit to accommodate a flaw with one of the themes. You do have the option of using a browser extension to alleviate the problems. CSS edits should do the trick.
  19. Windows i7

What is that trick? I'm curious now.

What is that trick? I'm curious now.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED