Search results

1. Jericho Swain

RPG Maker Birthday Bash!

I watched a few a Twitch Channels on the Birthday Bash Games and guys seriously, this event is suppose to be fun and some of you are taking this reaaaaaally seriously to the point of talking negatively about a few games (ex: this game is -bomb- dumb). Don't get me wrong here, criticism is...
  2. Jericho Swain

Product Release: World History and Modern!

The Egypt one seems pretty good.
  3. Jericho Swain

Happy Holidays 2015

Merry Christmas everyone and if you need help on anything just head to the forums and help will be on its way.
  4. Jericho Swain

You have been Swained...

You have been Swained...
  5. Jericho Swain

Nope or you don't get to eat > :D hehehe...

Nope or you don't get to eat > :D hehehe...
  6. Jericho Swain

Crescentia Harmony of the Moon

OK like I said in my post above I will post my thoughts on the game once I finish it and I finally got around to beat it. Now I am very picky about the games I choose to tryout and play and Chester your game just happens to be on my To Play List which is good you should be proud :) . Now this...
  7. Jericho Swain

Crescentia Harmony of the Moon

Oh interesting this look promising I'll give this a game a try and I'll post my thoughts on the game after I beat it :D and Good Job on the game I can tell you have a good mapping sense!
  8. Jericho Swain

Best way to create multiple endings ?

Alright I understand that switches do not slow down the game but parallel processes do. When you guys are referring to parallel processes are you talking about all the parallel processes in the entire game or just on a map? Parallel processes are pretty neat so I do like to use them. I think...
  9. Jericho Swain

Best way to create multiple endings ?

Hi what is the best way to create multiple endings ? Of course I want this to be done according to the choices the player makes in the game. So I was thinking about doing switches but I read that having a lot of switches on can slow down the game so I want to know what is the best way you all...
  10. Jericho Swain

Game Character Hub (Powerful chara maker for RPG Maker XP / VX (Ace))

Does this program only create "walking" sprites ? Cuz if this program can create sprites that are performing other actions then I may consider buying it.
  11. Jericho Swain

Game Character Hub Important Question !

Looking at the screenshots from Game Character Hub, It seems that you can only create "walking sprites" am I correct? What I really want to know is that can Game Character Hub create sprites that are performing other actions other than "walking ?" Also if it does then does the program have it by...
  12. Jericho Swain

Just Face It! (All 8 episodes are out!)

I think I died at the screenshots but ill give it a try :D
  13. Jericho Swain

Fairy Tail: The 4th Generation

Sorry guys I'm working on the next part its just that school is getting tough and I haven't been able to work on the next part as much as I would like to. But its coming!
  14. Jericho Swain

Can everyone download the game without a msg saying that the file is malicious ? Cuz its not malicious I promise I didnt put anything nasty in it :D
  15. Jericho Swain

Um...Good Night ? :D

Um...Good Night ? :D
  16. Jericho Swain

I don't always bite but when I do, I nibble.

I don't always bite but when I do, I nibble.
  17. Jericho Swain

@Engr. Adiktuzmiko I don't remember exactly what graphic of yours did I use but I did use one or more of your graphics from the Resource Staff Releases.
  18. Jericho Swain

@Ordinary Hotdog I will check the upload again Thanks for the info! @Endr. Adiktuzmiko Yup it is full of rips tho because this was for fun and I did have a lot of fun with this since this Game IS my first game. In the future I will make it more "original" to me :D . I am already planning...
  19. Jericho Swain

Feel free to PM me :D I don't bite but if i do... I nimble :D

Feel free to PM me :D I don't bite but if i do... I nimble :D
  20. Jericho Swain

How do I post ?

Alright I got it :D Thanks much <3 to all.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED