Search results

1. chalkdust

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

Merry Christmas, Avery! Incredible work this year, as always! My favorites are the knight animation and the fort wall, which can bring a lot of personality to my scenes!
  2. chalkdust

New Releases: Fairy Town Pack and Silent Horror Music

Fairy Town needs moar info... gimme dem deets!
  3. chalkdust

Can't wait for life to slow down so I can get back into RM...

Can't wait for life to slow down so I can get back into RM...
  4. chalkdust

Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Great work everyone! These are pretty great!
  5. chalkdust

New Releases: TOKIWA GRAPHICS Classic Monsters Pack No.03, Futuristic Cities

Here's the thing about the Tokiwa stuff: in its original state most of it doesn't match MV's "RTP", but it does match very well with just a little effort to recolor. I've used some recolored characters alongside RTP and they work great.
  6. chalkdust

New Release: Beast Man Generator

This is really cool. Unfortunately, it needs a color mask to keep it from recoloring the teeth and other features, but overall pretty good. A little manual edit here and there never hurt anybody.
  7. chalkdust

Amazing as always, Avy! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
  8. chalkdust

I want to search for "DS" resources but the search engine requires a minimum of 4 letters. Ugh.

I want to search for "DS" resources but the search engine requires a minimum of 4 letters. Ugh.
  9. chalkdust

Spriter Pro on RPG Maker Web!

We need some written guides for using these products with RM. Specifically, we need to know the correct export settings to use to get the files into the right format. Sure, we can tinker with it and eventually figure something out, but some official documentation would be preferable (and...
  10. chalkdust

Chalkdust Resources

SV battlers take a lot of work and I won't personally be making those. I would recommend paying for a commission from a more skilled and dedicated artist like Avery or Hiddenone.
  11. chalkdust

RMMV All IGMC2017 votes and results in a spreadsheet

"Missing vote" is accurate. There are no votes on the page, but the game wasn't disqualified or broken or anything like that. I believe the judges were unable to add their reviews to our game pages after a certain time limit passed. I received one judge review (50/80) as a private message, but I...
  12. chalkdust

Edit: Nevermind! Wrong answer.

Edit: Nevermind! Wrong answer.
  13. chalkdust

Congrats to the IGMC winners. Good work, folks!

Congrats to the IGMC winners. Good work, folks!
  14. chalkdust

Phenomenal work! I love your smaller fairies and elementals!
  15. chalkdust

[MV]Downed Skeleton

There is a downed version in my thread.
  16. chalkdust

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm a war veteran with plenty of experience with explosives and their aftermath. Generally, we're not the sort of people who get easily offended and you shouldn't worry about causing offense. Getting the details right should be more about accuracy than feelings. There is nothing insensitive...
  17. chalkdust

RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

@Indrah, thanks for the review! When you gain control of your transformations (immediately after completing the quest you're currently on) you can change forms at will. Different forms have different movement speed. Gaining speed (and other useful abilities) is part of the character progression.
  18. chalkdust

RMMV The Legend of Protey [IGMC 2017]

Awesome! Yeah, I misunderstood the first time but skipping that is unintended. It didn't make it into the IGMC version but I've patched that for the next update. I appreciate you playing and giving your feedback! Send me your link if you've got an entry and I'll be happy to give it a playthrough!
  19. chalkdust

Map first. You'll have to set movement routes and other things in the events that require...

Map first. You'll have to set movement routes and other things in the events that require knowing how the map is laid out.
  20. chalkdust

RMMV The Legend of Protey [IGMC 2017]

Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed the game! If you're at the genie that is *almost* the end (and it's totally worth finishing for the story conclusion). There is a puzzle solution posted above for your convenience to speed up the final section if you don't want to fool around solving it the slow way.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SIDAHMED