Search results

1. Shin

Thalzon's MV Battlers

There is no zip with the shadowed batlers, all of them?
  2. Shin

N.A.S.T.Y. Text Pop Over Events

Ah, this is excelent. Would you add a message code for showing icons?
  3. Shin

Mon's Character Generator Expansion

Looks awesome. Not we have better female assets. But MEGA is so slow...
  4. Shin

Storytellers MV Facesets [Updated 01/01/17 - SF_People1_7]

You are doing a fine job. Please continue.
  5. Shin

Rolling fog and/or other FX (Floating particles)?

I believe you could probably reach a basic fog effect through the use of image manipulation events.
  6. Shin

S1lvanuZ's Tileset Addons!

These are very nice. Thanks, man.
  7. Shin

Some help with Simple Shadows

Thanks for the reply, Shaz. With a switch I would be able to disable all the shadows at once, that is not what I want. What I want is to be able to disable the shadows of specific events.
  8. Shin

Some help with Simple Shadows

Well, I having been trying to make a plugin that adds small shadows below the characters and events. I 've had a parcial success as you can see. Sprite_Character.prototype.createShadowSprite = function() { this._shadowSprite = new Sprite(); this._shadowSprite.bitmap =...
  9. Shin

$Battalion (Group of Soldiers Sprite)

I like the idea but I think soldiers should march in line. :P
  10. Shin

I want to thank RPG maker community

You are welcome. BD
  11. Shin

So, uh, hey guys!

I am a big fan of your art, I hope you get on doing faces for MV as soon as possible. Welcome back, Jalen.
  12. Shin

Feedback RPG Maker MV

The thing with having a internal editor it is not at all related to learning how to code, it would simply be easier to access the plugin's code. It would be better, espcially for advanced coders who could simply test it out their plugins just by saving the project and playing... just like all...
  13. Shin

Feedback RPG Maker MV

My only complaints so far are the lack of plugin editor and the very few enemy characters. I was hoping for the XP amount.
  14. Shin

Indrah's MV tiles

I like those a lot, it gave me some ideas.
  15. Shin

RMMV compatible Icons

Great list. I love 7Soul style, but he usually makes 34x34 icons. Well, they look better resized to 32x32 than they ever looked resized to 24x24.
  16. Shin

Naramura's Resources (search for missing parts)

I might have some of those.
  17. Shin

Laz's MV Resources (Tile Sets)

Nice edits. Keep up, your have some cool ideas.
  18. Shin

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

I really do missed those other male face formats. They fit better for old guys.
  19. Shin

Maru's MV Bits

Great! I am already using the big three that you posted on your blog and it fits perfectly!
  20. Shin

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Now MV has really been lauched!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren