Search results

1. Dark Knight

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

Could you make do a recolor of the guy with purple hair in actor 3  and make his hair blue,green clothes,and red gloves.
  2. Dark Knight

Recruiting team for a DBZ based game.

I would like to help I really like DBZ especially kai. I really don't have a specialty.Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.(or at least try)
  3. Dark Knight

ShinGamix's Super Art WorkShop [Re-open for 2017]

ty so much I needed that.
  4. Dark Knight

ok nvm you don't understand just cancel my request
  5. Dark Knight

Like make it more elegant kind of like in a castle.
  6. Dark Knight

Could you do an edit of the floors and walls in Interior A1 and A2 and make it more divine. I don't really know how to explain more,but if you need me to I will try.
  7. Dark Knight

Rekx's Graphical Cartel [WARNING: Image Heavy]

Thanks Archduke that is perfecto.
  8. Dark Knight

Sprite Splitting Help?

OK so I started a topic in resource request and this guy fulfilled my request which was this. I only need the middle one is there any way to split them up?
  9. Dark Knight

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

OMG!!! I...I'm speechless! This is perfect! Thank you so much Reisen!
  10. Dark Knight

ShinGamix's Super Art WorkShop [Re-open for 2017]

Titles:Power of Zurea                Angel WolfFont: I have no idea what font I want,so i guess just like regular I guessType:Example Set 1:Example 1Required: FreeMaker:AcePicture:could you put a picture of a wolf with angel wings in the background.
  11. Dark Knight

Jalen's Junkyard

Grant kinda looks like Fire Lord Ozi from avatar,but with blond hair.
  12. Dark Knight

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

Could you recolor the fox sprite to make it a white fox.
  13. Dark Knight

HEADER TEXT: The Power of Zurea SUBHEADER TEXT: Angel Wolf OTHER INFORMATION: COLOR SCHEME: Gold,White and Black IMAGES YOU WANT INCLUDED: This in background (here) SIZE: Ace:544x416
  14. Dark Knight

Do you take request?
  15. Dark Knight

Profit Motive Team Looking For Good Testers

I would love to playtest.It looks like a good game. I should let you know that I am only 12,but I have played all sorts of RPGs.Examples:Maplestory,Vindictus,Dragonnest,Latale,Elsword,Combat Arms,Artic Combat,Shaiya,Mabinogi,Everquest. I think that's about it.I spend at least 4-5 hours a day...
  16. Dark Knight

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

@Hyde yes purple and black are the main colors.
  17. Dark Knight

Raines Logo Workshop! Batch 1 Avaliable

Game Title: Shadows Of Eden Sub-Text: Crystals Of Life Theme: Fantasy and Crystalized Preferred Color: Green And Black Additional Info: Could You Make The Letters look Like Crystals. Text: Shadows Of Eden Crystals Of Life
  18. Dark Knight

Jomarcenter's FREE logo Workshop

Name of game*:Crystals Of Destiny_______________________ sub text*:Forest Of Fear_______________________ Color and style*:Fantasy________________________ Detail*:A Gold Crystal Surrounded By A Forest On Fire,With The Words On Top Of It.__________________________...
  19. Dark Knight

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Title: Shadows Of Eden Sub-Text: Crystals Of Life Theme: Equilibrium, Like Somewhere In Between Light And Dark. Details: Make The Font For The Title This: http://www.dafont.com/horst-blackletter.font And For The Sub-Text This: http://www.dafont.com/crystalline.font Size: VX Ace Artist...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren