Search results

1. cedr777

[SOLVED][Irina Visual Novel Busts] Remove the blank face graphic box when displaying busts possible?

EDIT: Added screenshots and Edited the title for more details. But since this is a paid plugin, I am expecting very few people will be willing to help me as they need to own a copy of the plugin, but I'll go post this for the sake of others who might encounter this problem in the future. EDIT...
  2. cedr777

[SOLVED][Irina Visual Novel Busts] Remove the blank face graphic box when displaying busts possible?

How can I remove the blank box when displaying busts? Whenever I show a bust, there's always that square shaped blank space. https://atelieririna.itch.io/visual-novel-busts
  3. cedr777

Need help on Irina's Action Sequence Impact plugin: Projectile Z-order setting?

No one can help you because not everyone owns Irina's Action Sequence Impact plugin.
  4. cedr777

Hiding Pictures behind Irina Visual Novel Busts?

No one can help you because they don't own a copy of that paid plugin.
  5. cedr777

Irina Visual Novel Busts- Slide in/out

No one can help you because they don't own Irina Visual Novel Busts.
  6. cedr777

Galv's Message Busts

Cons: -Busts are not persistent. whenever you show text with no face graphic, it will erase the previous bust that had one. Some scenes require the Protagonist to ponder unspoken words while talking to a character that has a bust. It is weird if the bust disappear whenever this needs to happen...
  7. cedr777

YSP_VideoPlayer

I managed to make it work for me by following pasunna's advice, but it still wasn't enough so I did something additional. something that might not be ethically acceptable to tell here but here goes; but yeah, someone should make a video or a demo project like Galv's. It was very hard for me...
  8. cedr777

How much would it be to commission an Eventer?

Okay, thanks for all the replies thus far, you guys have given me a general idea of what to expect if ever I decide to outsource the eventing work. And just like Andar has said, my 12 page script is twelve page does includie all texts for the game, one of the eventers job would be to input it...
  9. cedr777

I have updated the first post to include what I think? is a scope of work.
  10. cedr777

This is the first I've ever asked a question like this and I don't know if this is straight up the appropriate place for it. In my project in which I'm fairy experienced in using RPGMaker MV eventing and stuff. Since I am doing other things such as CG and Story I've come to a realization that...
  11. cedr777

Terrax Lighting system

unwatched.
  12. cedr777

YSP_VideoPlayer

I have the same problem as you, haha. Tried everything, but nothing comes up. I either get errors or nothing happens. It would be nice if someone could make a demo project for this.
  13. cedr777

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

It has been a while since I touched this plugin and have forgotten that there was documentation on page one. I will try the method above when I get home, I appreciate the help, thanks so much! EDIT: Tried the above values above and it also works, thanks!
  14. cedr777

I'm sorry but it doesn't seem to work, the godray insists being on top of the fade out. https://ibb.co/wBbqNYJ https://ibb.co/nLqLpgL https://ibb.co/q1n7ZJG https://ibb.co/0G0h7Q4 Notice that when I talk to the chicken, the godray persists during the fade out. While if I talk to the cat, the...
  15. cedr777

Hello! Can anyone help me, I want to make it so the the Godray Filter does not show up during Fade Out and Fade In command. I think by default the Godray Filter is highter in Layer priority than the Fade Out and Fade In command. How can I change it so that it will be below, because it is always...
  16. cedr777

Gameus' Quest System

The author of this plugin doesn't support it anymore.
  17. cedr777

Terrax Lighting system

Help, it's been a while since I touched this plugin but I have forgotten: In map properties<tint:false> is this command for Terrax Plugin or for Khas Ultra lighting?(why I am avoiding to use like the plague) because i might have mixed up the two and bec. Khas' Ultra lighting plugin has very poor...
  18. cedr777

Animated busts and picture based animations.

Just stopping by to check up on this thread. And while I'm at it, is there any new updates regarding the problem on the previous pages. I don't have that particular problem right now but there's always a chance I'll encounter it in future development. So i'm hoping for a fix as well. Would suck...
  19. cedr777

A Better Swamp Tileset

Photobucket watermark ruined it for me. :headshake:
  20. cedr777

Orange Time System

Unwatched.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren