Search results

1. fimamati

When you lose progress on your project.

I agree with @Wavelength. Don't give up on your project. As a matter of fact just think of it as debugging. I mean a lot of time goes in to debugging and testing out. Cutting the wrong snippet can cause total chaos and discombobulation. And as you sit and stir at the monitor in dismay a sudden...
  2. fimamati

associates. I like having associates over friends. Friendships require constant maintenance...

associates. I like having associates over friends. Friendships require constant maintenance. As soon as you miss a couple of days of socializing with a friend, The friendship suffers a major malfunction and you have to do all this emotional and manual labor to fix it. Though to be honest...
  3. fimamati

Hello:biggrin:

Hello:biggrin:
  4. fimamati

I don't agree with everything they say but for the most part the people they used in their...

I don't agree with everything they say but for the most part the people they used in their experiments have a lot in common with me. I think using it can help a person identify their weaknesses and work on them.
  5. fimamati

Ok I'm going to calm down now.:cutesmile:

Ok I'm going to calm down now.:cutesmile:
  6. fimamati

I knew it was INT something :D Every time you talk I say this guy sounds like a real introvert...

I knew it was INT something :D Every time you talk I say this guy sounds like a real introvert. I rarely run into people like myself, so when I do I get excited. I'm friends with an INTJ! we can literally talk for hours. His Judgement and my Perception is usually where we clash But in a good way.
  7. fimamati

I'm just curious. @[5769:@Matseb2611] Are you an INTP personality type? of course you can always...

I'm just curious. @[5769:@Matseb2611] Are you an INTP personality type? of course you can always object that question.
  8. fimamati

I forgot to add that it's never feels good when we go through things like this.

I forgot to add that it's never feels good when we go through things like this.
  9. fimamati

If i understand this correctly, There maybe Consequences but it is not unforgivable. cease and...

If i understand this correctly, There maybe Consequences but it is not unforgivable. cease and desist your series, apologize, accept the Consequences, learn from it and move on. We all go through it even the ones who forget and think they're perfect. Mistakes is apart of the learning process.
  10. fimamati

o_O

o_O
  11. fimamati

Why not Commit Apologizing instead?

Why not Commit Apologizing instead?
  12. fimamati

It wouldn't shock me if greed has something to do with. Everything you just mentioned are ways...

It wouldn't shock me if greed has something to do with. Everything you just mentioned are ways to make money online. They are small businesses. You control people by controlling their needs. We need income.
  13. fimamati

Tell it to "Hurry up and get over with ALREADY!!:LZSgrump:" That's what I do. it doesn't work...

Tell it to "Hurry up and get over with ALREADY!!:LZSgrump:" That's what I do. it doesn't work but at least it makes you feel like your the one in control.:LZYsmile:
  14. fimamati

@[100539:@starlight dream] Well if you would have let us eat the chicken [@OmnislashXX] >:(I...

@[100539:@starlight dream] Well if you would have let us eat the chicken [@OmnislashXX] >:(I wouldn't have been subjected to such a horrible trip. The :LZYyum: delicio... :LZYshock: I mean ... The distasteful Things I had to eat! :eek:(Starts throwing small cubes of chocolate in the air) But...
  15. fimamati

(looks at wall of text):o I... I... Ah...:o This is going to take a couple days.

(looks at wall of text):o I... I... Ah...:o This is going to take a couple days.
  16. fimamati

I can't wait to play it! And to see it actually published. @[100539:@starlight dream] I started...

I can't wait to play it! And to see it actually published. @[100539:@starlight dream] I started on mine and ran into graphical problems. I should have just did a short story
  17. fimamati

Very nice. I got excited when he cut the weeds.

Very nice. I got excited when he cut the weeds.
  18. fimamati

Fish brain:LZYshock:

Fish brain:LZYshock:
  19. fimamati

(in lion kings rafiki voice) "Look harder"

(in lion kings rafiki voice) "Look harder"
  20. fimamati

@[986:@OmnislashXX] (preparing for feast) but why when you can be someones food?o_O hmm

@[986:@OmnislashXX] (preparing for feast) but why when you can be someones food?o_O hmm

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren