Search results

1. Kip

Mouse house/village Tileset for MV

Hello there all you wonderful sprite artists out there! Today I have a delightfully whimsical request for you all! I am currently creating a small village that is populated entirely by mice. Imagine that you are walking through your home when you notice a small crack in your wall. If you place...
  2. Kip

Editing the Character Generator

Hello! it's me, back again, trying to do things that RPG Maker MV would rather I not do~ Today, we are making changes to the Default character Generator built in to RPG Maker MV! wooo! You see, it has come to my attention that the RPG maker software's limitations make in game characters be...
  3. Kip

"Hobbit Shire" Tileset for MV

I am in search for a tileset that might allow me to create a small village/town that is reminiscent of "The Hobbit Shire" from the Lord of the rings trilogy. I would LOVE to pay someone to create a tileset that looks something like one of the examples below!   I am trying to make a small...
  4. Kip

Parallel Event processing during battles

My goal is to Create a custom battle system in which each attack uses a small "mini game" to determine whether or not the attack will be a success or a failure.   I will gladly commission any coder/scripter who thinks they might be able to help me accomplish this goal. If you are...
  5. Kip

Parallel Processing Sounds in Battle

So I have this neat Idea where a player can cast a spell in battle and that spell causes a specific sound to play during battle. But I wanted to go a bit further than just making one single sound byte for the move. What I ended up doing was creating a common event with several "if, then"...
  6. Kip

Shrinking the character and increasing the size of tiles to make the world appear bigger.

Hey everyone. I have a question that google can't seem to help me find the answer to :( You see, I'm making my vier first RPG maker game using MV and I have a mechanic where the player can cast a spell to make themselves 4 times smaller. (allows them to fit through tiny holes and what not)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren